System Crashes with no BSOD

It started happening today as i was skyping with my friends and about to matchmake in csgo, we found a match and i loaded up like usual but when the map fully load i didnt spawn in but instead my system crash No BSOD or anything, just like it hard restarted. I logged back on to found cooldown for 30 minutes, after 30 min we started matchmaking again and like the previous it crashed my system, I didnt find anything in the Windows Event Viewer then i got a 2 hour cooldown, my friends carried on without me so i went to play around casual, It loaded up normally when im playing Casual! No crashes or anything, i went full match (7 rounds each round is 2 minutes) and a map rotation, everything is fine as i monitored my temps and loads, I did reset the OC in MSI Afterburner after the 1st system crash, the OC didnt affect anything though, nothing wrong in the past month with my OC settings.

A few factors that might help:

• I switched Electricity Sockets because my grandma needs the 4 plug one, and now im with the small 3 plugs
  • Recently Discovered electrical problem in the garage that caused my house to be partly not powered(like the 1st floor and the kitchen although my room stays unaffected)
  • The system has been on since yesterday, excluding the system crashes and switching sockets my system might've run 35-36 Hours without shutting down

I just downloaded GTA V compressed, and it needs like 12 hours to decompress and install, so i want to leave this on for the night but the system might crash again during the install so it will be in vain

In short my PC crashed and booted up quickly like a hard restart for a few times, and i need help as my fan thats plugged into the same socket isnt turning off-on like my PC

Rig in Sig

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

It started happening today as i was skyping with my friends and about to matchmake in csgo, we found a match and i loaded up like usual but when the map fully load i didnt spawn in but instead my system crash No BSOD or anything, just like it hard restarted. I logged back on to found cooldown for 30 minutes, after 30 min we started matchmaking again and like the previous it crashed my system, I didnt find anything in the Windows Event Viewer then i got a 2 hour cooldown, my friends carried on without me so i went to play around casual, It loaded up normally when im playing Casual! No crashes or anything, i went full match (7 rounds each round is 2 minutes) and a map rotation, everything is fine as i monitored my temps and loads, I did reset the OC in MSI Afterburner after the 1st system crash, the OC didnt affect anything though, nothing wrong in the past month with my OC settings.

• I switched Electricity Sockets because my grandma needs the 4 plug one, and now im with the small 3 plugs
  • Recently Discovered electrical problem in the garage that caused my house to be partly not powered(like the 1st floor and the kitchen although my room stays unaffected)
  • The system has been on since yesterday, excluding the system crashes and switching sockets my system might've run 35-36 Hours without shutting down

I just downloaded GTA V compressed, and it needs like 12 hours to decompress and install, so i want to leave this on for the night but the system might crash again during the install so it will be in vain

In short my PC crashed and booted up quickly like a hard restart for a few times, and i need help as my fan thats plugged into the same socket isnt turning off-on like my PC

Should be a psu\mobo problem, most likely some stuff with mobo.

Should be a psu\mobo problem, most likely some stuff with mobo.

Seriously? My motherboard isnt even a year old(almost) If it is can you maybe rule it out?

(Rig in Sig)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Seriously? My motherboard isnt even a year old(almost) If it is can you maybe rule it out?

(Rig in Sig)

Try stress testing your PC, see how it goes.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

It started happening today as i was skyping with my friends and about to matchmake in csgo, we found a match and i loaded up like usual but when the map fully load i didnt spawn in but instead my system crash No BSOD or anything, just like it hard restarted. I logged back on to found cooldown for 30 minutes, after 30 min we started matchmaking again and like the previous it crashed my system, I didnt find anything in the Windows Event Viewer then i got a 2 hour cooldown, my friends carried on without me so i went to play around casual, It loaded up normally when im playing Casual! No crashes or anything, i went full match (7 rounds each round is 2 minutes) and a map rotation, everything is fine as i monitored my temps and loads, I did reset the OC in MSI Afterburner after the 1st system crash, the OC didnt affect anything though, nothing wrong in the past month with my OC settings.

Rig in Sig

Uninstall csgo, clean registry wifh ccleaner, reinstall, and see if that fixes the issue.

That or check the integrity of the files by going to ypur library, go to properties of the game, and check integrity.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Uninstall csgo, clean registry wifh ccleaner, reinstall, and see if that fixes the issue.

That or check the integrity of the files by going to ypur library, go to properties of the game, and check integrity.

I already checked the integrity everything was fine

Try stress testing your PC, see how it goes.

Going to with Prime95

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I already checked the integrity everything was fine

Going to with Prime95

I recommend AIDA64 because it stress tests your entire PC (CPU, GPU, Memory, etc.)

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I recommend AIDA64 because it stress tests your entire PC (CPU, GPU, Memory, etc.)

Thats where your Divine Intervention come in.

I just finished my AIDA64 test because my Prime95 disappeared into the byte void nowhere to be found. System Stability Test found nothing. Im guessing its not that much of a deal now. I will continue installing my GTA V and play them in the morning. Elapsed 30 Minutes of it. If anyone has anymore warning better throw it in now before i leave War Horse overnight

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop: