Un-named Build #1

zwunder

I recently did a balls to the walls $3,200 build in an enthoo luxe. See pictures in the spoiler. I want suggestions as to what to name it. So far, I have installed all of the hardware.

Part List:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  (Purchased For $389.99) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $139.99) 
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH X99 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  (Purchased For $309.99) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (Purchased For $319.99) 
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $309.99) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB Superclocked Video Card  (Purchased For $1089.99) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  (Purchased For $159.99) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $83.99) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (Purchased For $99.99) 
Monitor: Asus PB287Q 60Hz 28.0" Monitor  (Purchased For $539.99) 
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  (Purchased For $169.95) 
Mouse: Logitech G602 Wireless Optical Mouse  (Purchased For $60.00) 
Total: $3826.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-10 19:08 EDT-0400

Z12Jf2C.jpgWith side panel onHkWM34B.jpgSide panel offlBWPzo2.jpg Without the GPU installed

My Build:

i7 5820k ~ Sabertooth X99 ~ 32GB Crucial Sport ~ Nvidia Titan X ~ Enthoo Luxe ~ 512GB 850 Pro ~ Asus PB287Q

PC Part Picker List

I still plan on ordering an LED strip for the interior to match the exterior, I also am going to buy custom white cables from CableMod in the upcoming week.

My Build:

i7 5820k ~ Sabertooth X99 ~ 32GB Crucial Sport ~ Nvidia Titan X ~ Enthoo Luxe ~ 512GB 850 Pro ~ Asus PB287Q

PC Part Picker List

Green LED's  ^_^

It's more of a black and white build, however I can change the color thanks to the luxe, I personally really like it's overwarm white, its almost orange.

My Build:

PC Part Picker List

I have an idea for a name. #shouldaspentatleast300onacamerainsteadofX99 :P

Either way, looks shmexy.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I have an idea for a name. #shouldaspentatleast300onacamerainsteadofX99 :P

Either way, looks shmexy.

I already have free access to all of the cameras I could want, and the price difference between x99 and z97 was actually only about $100. I do a lot of content creation so I can justify the money for two more cores.

My Build:

PC Part Picker List

Green LED's  ^_^

Personally I think green on the interior would look nice with how it looks now :P

but yeah, for a white black build just go for a couple of white leds, not too much because you don't want your case to be a light bulb xD

I already have free access to all of the cameras I could want, and the price difference between x99 and z97 was actually only about $100. I do a lot of content creation so I can justify the money for two more cores.

Ah neato. Maybe take some pics with a fancy camera to show this bad boy off? ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Ah neato. Maybe take some pics with a fancy camera to show this bad boy off? ;)

I plan to once I get the custom cables, the LEDS, and a backplate for the GPU

Personally I think green on the interior would look nice with how it looks now :P

but yeah, for a white black build just go for a couple of white leds, not too much because you don't want your case to be a light bulb xD

I am going to use the Luxe's built in LED controller with RGB LED's so I can do anything.

My Build:

PC Part Picker List

im going to be doing a similar build to yours just asking a few questiong. how is the titan x with that monitor also how loud is the gpu? what is this build being used for? and how do you like that ram? im mostly stuck on sorting out ram, stuck between 16gb and 32gb for editing, server hosting at lans and bunch of other stuff

im going to be doing a similar build to yours just asking a few questiong. how is the titan x with that monitor also how loud is the gpu? what is this build being used for? and how do you like that ram? im mostly stuck on sorting out ram, stuck between 16gb and 32gb for editing, server hosting at lans and bunch of other stuff

The GPU is really quiet. I haven't overclocked it, however it still turbo's up to 1.5ghz and I only hear it when it is running at a high load. The ram is nice, however I did get one dead stick, not the end of the world though. This PC is audible on my desk, but as soon as I have any other audio playing, be it through my speakers or through headphones, I immediately forget it's there. The titan X plays just fine with the monitor, I have been gaming at 4k without issue. I would definitely recommend 4 sticks to make 32gb that way if you ever want to upgrade you only have to buy 4 more sticks rather than buying 8 more sticks.

My Build:

PC Part Picker List

The GPU is really quiet. I haven't overclocked it, however it still turbo's up to 1.5ghz and I only hear it when it is running at a high load. The ram is nice, however I did get one dead stick, not the end of the world though. This PC is audible on my desk, but as soon as I have any other audio playing, be it through my speakers or through headphones, I immediately forget it's there. The titan X plays just fine with the monitor, I have been gaming at 4k without issue. I would definitely recommend 4 sticks to make 32gb that way if you ever want to upgrade you only have to buy 4 more sticks rather than buying 8 more sticks.

cheers man, I was worried that the titan x would be loud due to what people have been saying about it, and my build will be going in the r5, I'm not to worried about the one dead stick as that would mostly be due to bad luck imo, I'll be wearing headphones most of the time (open backs) so I didn't want it to be too loud

cheers man, I was worried that the titan x would be loud due to what people have been saying about it, and my build will be going in the r5, I'm not to worried about the one dead stick as that would mostly be due to bad luck imo, I'll be wearing headphones most of the time (open backs) so I didn't want it to be too loud

I promise you won't hear a thing as soon as you start playing music. The heating vents in my house are louder than it.

My Build:

PC Part Picker List