Just got Crunchy Roll and ...

Tasuma

Jo Jo's bizzare adventures :)

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

The second season of Log Horizon, Its really bad.

Oh, I didn't think it was that bad. I thought it was really good even though I don't personally like the way they are taking the main story (how the game is becoming real life). I wish for once an anime about how people are trapped in an mmo would just be about the damn mmo as a game.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Oh, I didn't think it was that bad. I thought it was really good even though I don't personally like the way they are taking the main story (how the game is becoming real life). I wish for once an anime about how people are trapped in an mmo would just be about the damn mmo as a game.

I thought it was awful.

The log horizon kids were extremely annoying, especially that bard chick who's constantly whining and crying about music or some shit.

The last arc was confusing as all hell. Who are those characters? why should I care about them? who is the bad guy here? what is their motive? Its just a huge mess.

The first 10 episodes were pretty good, except the one that was a 20 minute monologue circlejerk about gamers or some shit. That also drove me nuts.

I'm just disappointed in it, since I liked the first season so much.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I thought it was awful.

The log horizon kids were extremely annoying, especially that bard chick who's constantly whining and crying about music or some shit.

The last arc was confusing as all hell. Who are those characters? why should I care about them? who is the bad guy here? what is their motive? Its just a huge mess.

The first 10 episodes were pretty good, except the one that was a 20 minute monologue circlejerk about gamers or some shit. That also drove me nuts.

I'm just disappointed in it, since I liked the first season so much.

I mean you have some good points, the kids do really get on my nerves but I can also appreciate that they exist and have a story but I think they took up a little too much of the show. I like that they are showcasing what it means to be a noob in an mmo because it has been to long since I've been a noob it brings back a lot of fond memories.

The two big cliffhangers for the guild in the south and the group in the west I think wasn't present in the manga and was just a shitty choice that had to be made to leave it on a cliffhanger so that they could still do their story justice and not just speed through it all the fit it in a single season.

So yea I sort of agree with you but I think it was the best way to set up for season 3.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

It all depends on what type of anime you are looking for.

For Action Anime:

If your looking for action anime you should, without a doubt, check out Fate Zero and Fate/stay Night.  The fate series has an incredibly interesting set of characters and it's animated beautifully.  Just make sure you watch the Ufotable version of Fate/stay Night and not studio Deen's

Gurren Lagann is a good choice if you just want over the top action.  It's fairly similar to Kill la Kill

I'd also recommend Akame ga Kill the reviews are mixed, but I enjoyed it.

For romance anime:

Love, Chunibyo and other delusions was a pretty good series though calling it a romance anime might be a bit of a stretch.

My Teen Romantic Comedy is a good one to watch, but I'm still undecided on the second season.

Saekano isn't bad, the first season was pretty good and it's getting a second season.

Kokoro connect is a great series just watch it.

For Slice of life anime:

Shirobako an anime about making anime.  Whats not to like?

Also here's a list of anime i was either to lazy to write a description for or didn't quite fit in any of the other categories, but i still recommend that you watch.

Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3

Sabagebu! the Survival Game Club

No Game No Life

The Monogatari Series

Watamote

Sorry I can't help you much.. Honestly I feel like the quality of all stream options is rather poor vs what you get through fansubs..

But that isn't 100% legal.. w/e so I'll stop there.

yarrg  

(On a side note I will be buying light novels soon.. I just go with what ever is the best option .. free or not)

Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood

Magi

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

hmm someone called me? 

if your just getting into anime try the fate series if you want something dark.

or if you just want to laugh try yuru yuri 

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

I'd avoid school days on crunchy roll

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I tried crunchy roll but it was so laggy I just uninstalled. Is it any better? 

Try out "Parasyte" it's pretty interesting. I quit using Crunchyroll coz I kept getting "This anime is not available in your region" and it annoyed me.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10