Rumor: iPhone 7 to feature 14nm A9 processor and a DSLR-rear like camera

Bouzoo

DSLR my ass. Phones are anywhere that close, and won't be for a while.

14nm? Maybe.

All I can imagine now

"We made it thinner!" "Now you will have to charge even more often!"

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

Hehe, the iPhone has a crop factor of 7.21.

Your 500mm lens would be equivalent to a 3605mm lens.

I am surprised that Apple uses such small sensor (even compared to some other smartphones). There is certainly room for improvement but calling it "DSLR like" is just marketing bullshit.

Well... it's like a DSLR in that it has a lens and sensor. It is marketing bs but they're also not lying. 

Well... it's like a DSLR in that it has a lens and sensor. It is marketing bs but they're also not lying. 

By that logic every camera is a "DSLR".

The definition of what a DSLR is, is "Digital Single Lens Reflex camera", and it has either a pentaprism or a pentamirror (or semi-translucent mirror in case of Sony's SLT cameras) inside of the camera in front of the shutter to make the optical viewfinder see the flame that the camera will get once you click the shutter button. Without a mirror, it's not a DSLR. So they are both giving marketing bullsh*t and lying.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

About right?

lol.jpg

I'm sure the phablet users would be pleased about how big this phone is :D

I call bull...

Also, they will just fit another 8mpx camera. I'm not saying that bad, but it's nowhere near DSLR like. :)

It's 12 according to rumours

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I call bull...

Also, they will just fit another 8mpx camera. I'm not saying that bad, but it's nowhere near DSLR like. :)

It's 12 according to rumours ( double post please delete)

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

This is just what it says in the title. A rumor. Nevertheless, a DSLR like camera is a huge claim of it's true. Guess we'll see.

Source: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/45062/iphone-7-rumored-feature-14nm-a9-processor-dslr-rear-camera/index.html

man...this advertising of DSLR estque/like marketing thing has to stop.... let me tell you the S6,G4 and iPhone6 takes some fantastic images, but DSLR images they are not. unless you're comparing them with dslrs of yesteryear. then that might be plausible. But DoF? Dynamic Range? Lowlight performance yea. DSLRs are unmatched by anything not of þe same sensor size, its pyhsics.