4k or Ultrawide for secondary multimedia/multitask monitor

Profoundsoup

Any opinions? Im thinking 4k because the quality is amazing and Netflix also supports it but Ultrawide is just so much space and size.....

That soup looks good! Have you ever had PHO? at first glance, i thought that was a bowl of pho!

Any opinions? Im thinking 4k because the quality is amazing and Netflix also supports it but Ultrawide is just so much space and size.....

why not ultra wide for primary monitor and the monitor you're using for secondary. like put the secondary one on top of it at an angle. that will look nice

why not ultra wide for primary monitor and the monitor you're using for secondary. like put the secondary one on top of it at an angle. that will look nice

My center monitor is my ROG swift I use for gaming so this would be used as a side monitor. Mainly used for productivity and consuming media content

I'd go 4k.you still get some of the added benefits of an ultra wide but St a much better resolution.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

get a 1440p ultrawide... will look sick

and 4k netflix is going to look better than 1080p netflix on any screen... you dont need 4k monitor to watch how much better 4k content looks