What would be in your gaming den?

joelthezombie15

So I am about to come into some money but I want to build my desk and make my room enjoyable before i build my PC seeing as how im going to spend a lot of time in there.

So what would be in your ultimate gaming den? Like posters and collectibles and cut out and all that. 

GO!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

A full bar with taps of guinness and arrogant bastard all year round with several other taps that I would change between different craft beers depending on the season, such as punkin ale in fall, old no. 38 in winter, etc etc

a air conditioner , a small fridge , good curtains  B)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

6 monitors

1 HUGE 4K TV

Every gaming console (Like SNES, ect) kept in a big case to show it off. 

Lights matching the theme of the PC behind the monitors to give it a glow.

Expensive sound system.

Race wheel, Race seat - like a racing simulator. 

Nice couch

Lots of gaming posters

A wall of fame - hang dead computer parts like graphics cards. 

Fridge

Food

Collection of all old and new games.

A full bar with taps of guinness and arrogant bastard all year round with several other taps that I would change between different craft beers depending on the season, such as punkin ale in fall, old no. 38 in winter, etc etc

Sounds pretty interesting, not sure how I could improve on it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

arcade cabinet running mame,  a guitar in the corner.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Computer, PS3, huge desk that wraps around most of the room, a bookshelf that goes up to the ceiling filled with games, manga and figures. Yea thats about it...

I plan to use KVM's to manage video and audio out from my PS3 in my gaming room/office to my lounge so I dont actually need to move the console. But I prefer to play games at my desk. Just incase I have friends over to play some fun co-op games, then id like to sit on a couch without having to move the console.

Edit:

Posters..I forgot the posters... I have a few A3 ones I got from AX2013 but I would like some A2 and A1 sized posters aswell. Possibly canivs prints but not sure which type I prefer.

6 monitors

1 HUGE 4K TV

Every gaming console (Like SNES, ect) kept in a big case to show it off. 

Lights matching the theme of the PC behind the monitors to give it a glow.

Expensive sound system.

Race wheel, Race seat - like a racing simulator. 

Nice couch

Lots of gaming posters

A wall of fame - hang dead computer parts like graphics cards. 

Fridge

Food

Collection of all old and new games.

I meant more realistic things like what specific posters but i guess this works too :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I meant more realistic things like what specific posters but i guess this works too :P

Well you asked me for the Ultimate gaming den. haha :P

A young beatiful lady that loves sitting beside me while I am gaming and cheers me up on every little thing that she thinks is hard to do.

Ohh yea, love is unmatched!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

A young beatiful lady that loves sitting beside me while I am gaming and cheers me up on every little thing that she thinks is hard to do.

Ohh yea, love is unmatched!

Lol!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

In my den I'd just have computer parts all of the place, I want to start collecting CPU's and did manage to find a nice Core i5-655K (I've always wanted one) but it was too expensive, goddamnit.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well, my current "setup" (my bedroom) would not be nearly big enough. Maybe knocking down the walls and adding the 2 car garage... Anyways, back to the setup. I'm a fan of modern, sleek, black and monochrome styling. That describes the basic look of the room. Add a decoration wall, which I use to store the following: replica AC3 tomahawk, portal gun, master sword, some electonics like a Titan w/ BEAST custom (liquid?) cooling shroud, ssd, etc., and masks/symbols of my favorite comic book/mythological heroes: Iron Man, Batman, Thor. The desk is for the most part black metal with the finish of Linus's Mountain Mods case, the top being made of Gorilla Glass. The build is under where I type, so you can see it through the glass. Boss afterglow effects going on, with a ton of color range. For a monitor, have 9 IPS panels in a custom housing with razor thin bezel in between screens. Each is 27" at 4k res. Mousepad built into gorilla glass. There is a beautiful water structure (fountain, falls, etc.) in the middle of the room. The door has the razethew0rld logo on it. There is a bar with a wide range of taps available, and the LTT logo across the table. Also there is a modding bench area for fabricating custom pieces to ever evolve my glorious build. I find posters to be dulling in this type of room, so instead I gather some of the most freaking insane pictures of technology and put them on my walls. There is no obvious light source but the room has a glow to it. Sound system: custom made, built into the room. Higher quality than any Bose sound system. Area for Oculus Rift/ Virtuix Omni setup. 

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

a decent sized tv  3 monitors a big desk nice chair a sofa a bed a always stocked fridge full off beer and food a decent surround sound system

F**k the food you had me sold on the beer :)

Inanimate objects.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

also nice decent looking and thick curtaines for sound treatment

*curtains :P and yea that would be handy :)

To help piss the neighbours off get some AC/DC, Black Sabbeth, Metallica, Pink Floyd and so on, that should do the trick while playing video games

Stripper pole :P

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Stripper pole :P

That might be a bit distracting while trying to game.

Walls of mounted tilt, swivel, and height adjustable monitors and speakers with my computer hanging down from the center of the ceiling in a GLaDOS chassis. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Nice speakers

Mini fridge filled with booze and soda

Tea lol

Conveniently placed food.

I wonder why I'm not overweight yet.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990