HELP, I am becoming a grumpy old man!!!!

mr moose

I am becoming a grumpy old man, I start to pick apart posts that aren't exactly 100% accurate even though the meaning is clear, I get angry with young drivers, I hate all forms of marketing and adverts.  Arrogant people cause a vein in my head to bulge and stream comes out my ears...   O.k maybe not that bad but you get the point.

Has anyone got suggestions on how I can chill out a bit?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Nope because I'm there with you. I'm in the midst of my mid midlife crisis. I don't like a lot of teenagers and their attitude, I get tired quicker, I get excited about, I like quiet bars, and all my friends are having kids...

here, take a snicker, because you're turning into a old grumpy man when you're hungry

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Nope because I'm there with you. I'm in the midst of my mid midlife crisis. I don't like a lot of teenagers and their attitude, I get tired quicker, I get excited about, I like quiet bars, and all my friends are having kids...

Thank god I'm not alone...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Find a hobby...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Find a hobby...

Crap, I've already got eight:

Computers

4x4/cars

photography

model trains

music

wood work

electronics

social sciences/science reading

They all cost me money now :(

You wrote " stream comes out of my ears" instead of steam. Haha.... It...is..not..funny. Sorry.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

You wrote " stream comes out of my ears" instead of steam. Haha.... It...is..not..funny. Sorry.

Plus it's not 100% accurate.  :P

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

You must be one of those young punks that drive me up the wall all the time.  Don't antagonise a grumpy old man. :P

Plus it's not 100% accurate.  :P

English is my second language,  my first language is grumpy bitter old man speak.  And in that language gramma is more a vague method than an literacy rule.

Same thing is happening to me and I am only 26! I'm grumpy, don't like the younger generation (including half my own generation), don't like current music/movies (most but not all of it is crap), everyone hates marketing /advertising but don't get me started on drivers  :angry:. Only thing I am really missing is the vein and "stream" :D .  

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Same thing is happening to me and I am only 26! I'm grumpy, don't like the younger generation (including half my own generation), don't like current music/movies (most but not all of it is crap), everyone hates marketing /advertising but don't get me started on drivers  :angry:. Only thing I am really missing is the vein and "stream" :D .  

They will come my son, they will come...

:mellow:  ...  :(

I am becoming a grumpy old man, I start to pick apart posts that aren't exactly 100% accurate even though the meaning is clear, I get angry with young drivers, I hate all forms of marketing and adverts.  Arrogant people cause a vein in my head to bulge and stream comes out my ears...   O.k maybe not that bad but you get the point.

Has anyone got suggestions on how I can chill out a bit?

*steam, a stream coming out of your ears would be weird and I understand what you mean, I'm getting a little like that but what helps is watching stupid people on youtube, shit scratch that, it makes it worse, errm I can't think of anything right now lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You must be one of those young punks that drive me up the wall all the time.  Don't antagonise a grumpy old man. :P

Are you stalking me, how do you know so many things about me? :D

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Being grumpy is a hobby

And a full time job

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

How old are you mate?

How old are you mate?

38, Just approaching a midlife crisis I think.

38, Just approaching a midlife crisis I think.

Shit you old bastard :P

Nah jk you've got a little way to go yet mate

Shit you old bastard :P

Nah jk you've got a little way to go yet mate

With the life I've had I feel 50, how old are you?

With the life I've had I feel 50, how old are you?

Physical or Biological because they differ quite a lot ?

Physical or Biological because they differ quite a lot ?

both, I am supposedly two years younger physiologically.  But I don't believe it.