Whats the most satisfying feeling in the world for you?

Overkilled

Mine is when my computer parts show up at the door from the dpd man as I watch him bring my stuff up the path from my window

Brightening someone else's day.  The most satisfying moments are when I can help someone feel better about a terrible situation.

That and finishing a computer build.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

The feeling when you've done everything you can in a race

after you finish of course,

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

The feeling of snow crunching under foot and the feeling of deep powder snow shifting when I snowboard over it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

yeah...hmm I dont think I will post in this one

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Double post ruined it dang homi

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

S 3 X

The smell of a new tesla ofcourse

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Yeah mine would be NSFW as well.

yeah in fact its NSFA (not safe for anyone) haha

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hugry AF + Food.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

yeah in fact its NSFA (not safe for anyone) haha

Hue hue hue hue

tumblr_static_3690fksjle80w08ckgwcs8k8w.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Getting a hold of new technology, playing with some form of hardware or software, keyboards, and headphones.  Putting on a new pair of headphones and listening to their signature for the first time, breaking them in, playing through score upon score of musical tracks or in the case of keyboards--getting accustomed to the switch and seeing if I can't break 170wpm on a board.   I listed a lot, but they're all equally satisfying in their own way, and the most satisfying, because it's stimulating my brain and anything that is new, just sparks my creativity and enthusiasm.

When you work day and night on something, it keeps failing, your tired as hell, people around you give up. You keep on going . And in the end, finally it pays off.

To me thats the best feeling ever.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

the smell of new stuff and the feeling of peeling of the protective plastic, it's so awhhhhhh yessss

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

1. Nsfw

2. Taking a HUGE shit

3. Unboxing hardware, especially cans.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

waking up only to relies you have today off

Or waking up and realizing you're family is out of town, you have the house to yourself, you don't have a job, and don't have anything that needs to be done that day, then going back to sleep.

Or waking up and realizing you're family is out of town, you have the house to yourself, you don't have a job, and don't have anything that needs to be done that day, then going back to sleep.

this would be like home alone, except me being drunk trying to get back in my own house.

this would be like home alone, except me being drunk trying to get back in my own house.

Been there, done that. Luckily I was sober enough to figure out how to open the doggy door from the outside (you should check your's, they're surprisingly easy) and reach up through that to get to the door knob.

When there is some real peace and quiet. 

Stepping outside and just hearing a slight rustling of the wind through the trees. And everything is just simply.. Calm

Going to miss it. Moving into a city soon...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"