1080p Camera

I'm looking for HD 1080p camera for my videos, I would like to spend around £100-150.

Please note, I'm a noob when it comes to cameras. I have no knowledge, about lenses or anything else. Please go easy on me :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

£100-150? Dude, you'll barely get a used DSLR that doesnt feature video for that much on ebay. Where are these videos going? Do you have a phone or something of the sorts that you can use whilst you save another £100-150 for something good?

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Just grab a simple point and shoot canon camera. No need for a SLR at that budget

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

£100-150? Dude, you'll barely get a used DSLR that doesnt feature video for that much on ebay. Where are these videos going? Do you have a phone or something of the sorts that you can use whilst you save another £100-150 for something good?

Did he say he needed a DSLR?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I'm looking for HD 1080p camera for my videos, I would like to spend around £100-150.

Please note, I'm a noob when it comes to cameras. I have no knowledge, about lenses or anything else. Please go easy on me :P

1080p? maybe a phone or webcam.

At this price point you are better off with your phone from a value prespective.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I know he didnt, I am saying that, at the budget, he wont be able to afford anything better than his phone.

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I know he didnt, I am saying that, at the budget, he wont be able to afford anything better than his phone.

GoPro

At this price point you are better off with your phone from a value prespective.

I've got a Nexus 5.  

So there is no camera that can record at 1080p for £150? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

This is a really bad camera as your main camera as it has a fisheye lens and distorts really bad.

that doesnt make it a bad camera, the free gopro software allows to remove the fish-eye effect if you want to do so.

altough the dissortian can be a bit of a problem, but when you learn to work with it you can avoid it.

@Abdul201588 the gopro is worth considering, altough it's pretty far from a ideal camera especally the cheapest version, which can't be taken out of the case, personally i would use the phone you have for video shooting, it will do pretty well in most situations and considering the fact that you don't need to run it through the gopro software to get rid of the fish eye effect is quite a big improvement.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

that doesnt make it a bad camera, the free gopro software allows to remove the fish-eye effect if you want to do so.

altough the dissortian can be a bit of a problem, but when you learn to work with it you can avoid it.

@Abdul201588 the gopro is worth considering, altough it's pretty far from a ideal camera especally the cheapest version, which can't be taken out of the case, personally i would use the phone you have for video shooting, it will do pretty well in most situations and considering the fact that you don't need to run it through the gopro software to get rid of the fish eye effect is quite a big improvement.

Gopro's are good camera's, but not that sharp and are sooo wide. I would get a standard camcorder if you don't need to do first person action sports.

Gopro's are good camera's, but not that sharp and are sooo wide. I would get a standard camcorder if you don't need to do first person action sports.

you got 3 kinds of recording, 1 wide, 2 medium, and 3 narrow(which is still pretty wide) but i agree on the fact that a cmacorder would be a bit easier if you aren't doing first person work, the size and form don't make it a great thing to hold in your hand when shooting video/photo

May the light have your back and your ISO low.