Oculus Rift CV1 officially has a release date: Q1 2016

Aibohphobia

Anyone has any idea how much it will cost? 

More than GearVR, so $200 < CV1 < $350?

Can't wait to play Euro and American truck simulator with this :)

i need this

now

Like...right now right now? :P

And I can't wait to see the improvements. :D

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Q1 2016?, well, at least that's something.

But I think I'll wait to see a comparison between Oculus and HTC's one.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

this product will be great about CV3 when all the kinks are sorted

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Like...right now right now? :P

And I can't wait to see the improvements. :D

yes!!!! I want to play Alien: Isolation with it . I played some of it at EGX on the DK2 and it was mind blowing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yes!!!! I want to play Alien: Isolation with it . I played some of it at EGX on the DK2 and it was mind blowing

I wonder if it'll get official support once CV1 is out. CV1 + omnidirectional treadmill + Alien: Isolation would be incredibly terrifying fun to try.

I wonder if it'll get official support once CV1 is out. CV1 + omnidirectional treadmill + Alien: Isolation would be incredibly terrifying fun to try.

omg yes i hope so ive seen it demod with that game

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm so excited. Oculus is finally coming. I really wish cv1 was 4k though

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I'm so excited. Oculus is finally coming. I really wish cv1 was 4k though

They haven't confirmed the resolution of the CV1 yet, so for all we know it could be 4K. Most likely 1440p though.

They haven't confirmed the resolution of the CV1 yet, so for all we know it could be 4K. Most likely 1440p though.

If it is using the same screen tech as the DK2, they need to up the resolution IMHO. I would prefer 4K

That'd be my guess. 4k @ 90hz isn't something the vast majority of people have the hardware to handle.

If it is using the same screen tech as the DK2, they need to up the resolution IMHO. I would prefer 4K

It's extremely unlikely they would go back to the DK2 screen after the Crescent Bay prototype. The real question is how much better the CV1 will be than Crescent Bay, the DK2 is just plain obsolete by now.