Breatharians are IDIOTS

Oberon.Smite

Ok, so there is a portion of people on this planet... that think that people can survive on only air. Not only does this not make any sense, it's physically impossible. To top it all  off, they are in complete denial of any evidence against their idiocy. If you're going to argue this... please, at least tell me you have a doctrine in biology and ecology. The problem is, 95% of them have neither. And you know what's sad? This shit takes lives. People have died trying this practice. Fucking idiots. Please, read up on the Krebs cycle, cellular respiration, and human body systems, THEN tell me that humans can survive off of only air... These are the same people that will tell you that vaccines are fake, 9/11 was an inside job (which, BTW, is EXTREMELY disrespectful to the families of the victims), and that the Illuminati controls the world.

"The best thing about science is that it's true, whether or not you believe it."   -Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Anyways, here's a video of one of these fools in action. The really stupidity starts at 4:30

I agree with everything, but the part where you say, saying 9/11 was an inside job is disrespectful. I don't see how it is. It was a tragedy either way, no one is denying that.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

These are the same people that will tell you that vaccines are fake, 9/11 was an inside job (which, BTW, is EXTREMELY disrespectful to the families of the victims), and that the Illuminati controls the world.

Let's start here first: Why is it disrespectful to the families of the victims to think someone else killed them? They're not saying the victims were in on it or that they were asking for it or that it was any less of a heartless, despicable fucking crime. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

wow.

i thought Jehovas' witnesses were in denial of everything.

lol retard bastards

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

I agree with everything, but the part where you say, saying 9/11 was an inside job is disrespectful. I don't see how it is. It was a tragedy either way, no one is denying that.

Reread what he said.

I was hoping these people would die off. I guess it just takes time.

She looks just about as healthy as someone who eats McDonalds every other day. 

That's not supposed to do that....

As for the OP, they remind me of this dude:

Incidentally, she's too rambly for me too fully watch (not to mention the fucking air blowing in the mic) but she looks like someone who has 3 square meals per day involving dead mammals. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Reread what he said.

I did, what am I trying to see?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Most breatherians do think you need water and sun light aswell as air. It still doesn't make sense, but I like that it implies that we are basically plants. 

People do stupid shit, when they think it's for a bigger purpose. There are people that feed their cats a vegan diet, becuase they themself are vegan.

The flat earthers think that all of science is a conspiracy, designed to suppress the truth about the Earh being flat. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

atleast this type of idiocracy kills it's self overtime, within 1 month of starting if im not mistaken.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

-snip-

The flat earthers think that all of science is a conspiracy designed to suppress the Earh being flat. 

ohh fk, forgot that this kind of people are also still around, damn....

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

atleast this type of idiocracy kills it's self overtime, within 1 month of starting if im not mistaken.

Actually, if Vegans wouldn't cheat and artificially add B12 to their diet they would also eventually die out to B12 deficiencies. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

In three days without any water you can die. There's not much else to say...

On the other hand, people know smoke kills (it says on the freaking box) and don't care so....

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

People this stupid should not be allowed to breed.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Hurray for natural selection. Please, don't try to stop them from participating in this process.

^ this. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Actually, if Vegans wouldn't cheat and artificially add B12 to their diet they would also eventually die out to B12 deficiencies. 

I've always said that vegetarianism isn't natural. We're omnivores, not cows.

In three days without any water you can die. There's not much else to say...

On the other hand, people know smoke kills (it says on the freaking box) and don't care so....

Happens a hell of a lot slower (usually, unless you're in a burning building I guess)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I laugh at the people that don't believe in vaccines. Where's your proof? Vaccines have saved millions of lives. Let's just let these people die off

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I laugh at the people that don't believe in vaccines. Where's your proof? Vaccines have saved millions of lives. Let's just let these people die off

That's actually no laughing matter: anti vaccination idiots do sent their kids to school where they can potentially infect my kid: now I need to fucking save for a private school that makes it mandatory for all the kids to be properly vaccinated.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Jesus, and here I thought I found the motherload when there some people out there who still think that the Earth is flat.

On that topic 1 in 5 Americans believe the sun Orbits the Earth. That's worrying.

The survival of the fittest is strong in the OP video. What the actual fuck is she on about? H2O is not water? Can someone please go beat the stupidity and ignorance out of this one?

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Happens a hell of a lot slower (usually, unless you're in a burning building I guess)

Sure, but it's still killing you for no reason.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I should read and watch more about these people...its highly amusing.

This is one of the funnier conspiracy things....My favourite is still Chem trails!:P But this one is fun too.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Uhh, what?

post-29406-0-45527300-1430858165_thumb.p

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."