VGHS Season 2

ProGearUk

Hi Guys what are your thoughts for VGHS Season 2. If you have not seen the trailer already then here it is. Make sure if you have a 1080p monitor to click 1080p HFR for 48fps goodness. Post your thoughts on the new series here. I can't wait for it personally :)

http://www.rocketjump.com/?video=vghs-season-2-trailer-hfr

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Hi Guys what are your thoughts for VGHS Season 2. If you have not seen the trailer already then here it is. Make sure if you have a 1080p monitor to click 1080p HFR for 48fps goodness. Post your thoughts on the new series here. I can't wait for it personally :)

http://www.rocketjump.com/?video=vghs-season-2-trailer-hfr

That series was pretty good, way better then I had expected since it was made from guys on a Youtube channel lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I liked the first one. I didn't realize that I was following the cast until I went back through jimmy Wong and Meghan's (strawburry17/lifeburry) youtubes then it finally hit me that VGHS was what jimmy was working on hahaha

That series was pretty good, way better then I had expected since it was made from guys on a Youtube channel lol

That is true although they did spend over $650000 dollars on that season and they have always been good.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I'm 50/50 on it i liked it but it seemed to be trying abit too hard to be a high class production.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

That is true although they did spend over $650000 dollars on that season and they have always been good.

I forgot about that part lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

The first season was pretty good so can't wait!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I'm 50/50 on it i liked it but it seemed to be trying abit too hard to be a high class production.

It feels like any other high budget Internet video/movie like Dr. horrible and the later seasons of the guild. The production value of Wong's videos are way up there in terms of YouTube. I'd put it higher than Felicia Day and Will Wheaton on Geek and Sundry

I'm so hyped for the second season. I really enjoyed the first.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I'm so hyped for the second season. I really enjoyed the first.

Have you seen the trailer for Season 2

Have you seen the trailer for Season 2

Yeah looks epic.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Yeah looks epic.

did you watch it at 48 fps

did you watch it at 48 fps

Yep on a 1080p monitor :D

~Fletch

Yep on a 1080p monitor :D

nice. I am so jealous that they have access to all of that equipment. They use multiple Red Epic cameras I want one just one :(

48Fps looks awesome! Might be kinda weird because they only use it for the action scenes.  

I can't believe that they did the first season with less than $650K. Some TV shows cost many times that much for just one episode.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers