Winners!!! [Sizzling Summer Giveaway]

joelthezombie15
WINNERS!!!

WINNERS!!! (watch the video too see what you won :D )
Games in red are our standby games in case some keys dont work so dont think we were skipping over any good games :P

BIG WINNERS!!!
------------------------------------
1st. Bowties28
2nd. ozziekid
3rd. Steepgnomeking

OTHER WINNERS!!!
-----------------------------------
4th.Dave Zember
5th Hirgaki
6th IDprofile
7th ExconHD
8th Wesley
9th Andsu
10th Dudewazap
11th JMjam
12th Eyal
13th TheChemist
14th :911^NeMeSiS
15th Pey5531
16th Minjon
17th Overl0rd
18th Cammerv8
19th Pvt. 8Ball
20th Jay123 (Bowties28 originally won this but he was chosen twice and we missed it)
21st Kee23
22nd Samdb (Jmjam originally won this but he was chosen twice and we missed it)
23rd VsyncGamer
24th Mosdef29
25th silencerbob
26th Pingypoker
27th Chris Barry
28th ScottonPC
29th Mtaing
30th the SLSang
31st Maypool
32nd L.E.D
33rd FadiFayez
34th Mvitkun
35th Marius
36th Youbetternot
37th Albinosquid
38th Pingypoker
39th Unitx2
40th Fletch to 99
41st Fetzie
42nd Matu20
43rd UnderstaticPressure
44th Rhoscrazy
45th it24
46th Mavrag
47th Yuh24
48th cDNA
49th EricX2
50th Everything count to life
51st Slaughtersmurf
52nd Blew
53rd Pwns9678

Congrats all of you, Enjoy your games and Hopefully Everything works out well, we will send out PMs as soon as possible, we want to make sure everyone gets there keys and that they work then we will move on to the next person just too make it easier on us. So it may take us a little while to get to some of you but dont worry we will get to you as soon as we can.

PMs will be sent out soon

Thanks for having all this fun with us and ya never know, we may do this again. 

Also thanks to Slick and linus for the shout out on the stream and thanks too all the donors we truly couldn't do it without you guys.

Aaanum1 - Bleedman0xx - Calepb123 - Emperor_Piehead - Gamerdude - Heineygoat - Joelthezombie15 -
 Puppet - QUICKRICH - Snikerzz - The Norwegian  Guy - Wooden Maker - 
Uplink - Vitalius - Sirreallysam - t0wer - Ssoele - TechFan@ic - Gamerdude - Morfy - Minjon

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Aww I didn't win. :(

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your free games. :)

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Congrats to all the winners! ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Check the list to see if I won, didn't see name dissapointed, come back again and do a search function and YEA I won. Thanks!

And big thanks to all the donors of the event also.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Congrats to all the winners! ^_^

Psst, you won 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Congrats to all the winners and the hosts.

awesome initiative.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Psst, you won 

Haha I noticed when I was looking through the list of winners. I didn't see my name the first time until I looked through it again.  :lol:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Congrats to anyone who won! Thank you to all the donors for making such an awesome contest possible.

i didn't win..... D: oh well..

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I didn't win, but I didn't enter either

but I did have games in the pool

a big thanks to those who organized the giveaway

and to the winners, enjoy the games

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Congrats to those who won :) !

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Intrusion 2! Thankyou to the creators and donors of this contest.

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Enjoy friends.

Congrats to all of my fellow winners and good luck next time to those who didn't win.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch