Baseball history in Baltimore today.

wolfgang

Baseball history will be made today when the Baltimore Orioles face off the Chicago White Sox in Baltimore with zero fans in the stadium seats. The fans will be locked out of the stadium. After todays game all of the Orioles Home games will be played in Tampa Bay, Florida.

Game is at 2 PM. Eastern time. I will try to get some photos up when the game starts.

It is going to be a very different atmosphere in the stadium.

EDIT:

Must be a very quiet game out there.

Screenshot_2015-04-29-11-17-57.png

Screenshot_2015-04-29-11-14-06.png

Sorry about the quality. Wont let me stream it to my phone so I have to stream on my computer at home then to my phone.

Blarg

....why?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

what's the reason?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Baseball history will be made today when the Baltimore Orioles face off the Chicago White Sox in Baltimore with zero fans in the stadium seats. The fans will be locked out of the stadium. After todays game all of the Orioles Home games will be played in Tampa Bay, Florida.

Game is at 2 PM. Eastern time. I will try to get some photos up when the game starts.

It is going to be a very different atmosphere in the stadium.

Why will you will in the stadium then?

....why?

what's the reason?

Probably because of all the riots going on there now

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

what's the reason?

....why?

I am assuming because of the riots, but that is just a guess. Its pretty crazy down there though.

....why?

what's the reason?

Because people decided to make the place so unstable that they had to call in the National Guard, basically Ferguson 2.0 in my mind.

That's not how you get your point across, injuring the people trying to keep everything civil and looting/burning down businesses that had nothing to do with anything.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Baltimore right now:

Patrick-Star-Spongebob-Save-The-City.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Probably because of all the riots going on there now

Because people decided to make the place so unstable that they had to call in the National Guard, basically Ferguson 2.0 in my mind.

That's not how you get your point across, injuring the people trying to keep everything civil and looting/burning down businesses that had nothing to do with anything.

Ah, I see. I Googled it and listened to some news coverage. Interesting.

I had a question for you since you're American and will probably have a bit of a better idea. I noticed they called in the National Guard, however they're all armed with rifles and I didn't see any with batons, or even riot shields. Do they open fire and ask questions later? Or is it just assumed that their presence will be enough?

When we had the riot here there were officers armed with M16's, however they stood behind the line and their load out was rubber bullets. Somehow I doubt the same is true for the Guard.

On a side note one of the videos I listened to was the O'Reilly Factor...that was something else. So focused on peoples race. Going on about how 85% of crime in Baltimore is caused by blacks, the council is mostly blacks, black mayor, city is run by blacks. It just seemed so passive aggressively racist. Why does race even play a part in it? Who cares what color their skin is? He even said that "with so much crime, there's obviously going to be tension between cops and citizens". So, what. He thinks that all the cops are white?

Another quote "because the entire world sees pictures of blacks rampaging, all African Americans are affected."

...the fuck does he mean by that?! I bet a good chunk of the world never finds out about this. Not only that, but it doesn't paint black people in general poorly. Sorry, but when I see that I think that those particular people are to blame. Not the entire fucking race. People and reporting like this is exactly why the US has such racial problems.

I'll stop ranting now.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

....why?

what's the reason?

The recent riots in baltimore.

I will not be in the stadium but the game will be broadcast like a normal game.

Blarg

Ah, I see. I Googled it and listened to some news coverage. Interesting.

I had a question for you since you're American and will probably have a bit of a better idea. I noticed they called in the National Guard, however they're all armed with rifles and I didn't see any with batons, or even riot shields. Do they open fire and ask questions later? Or is it just assumed that their presence will be enough?

When we had the riot here there were officers armed with M16's, however they stood behind the line and their load out was rubber bullets. Somehow I doubt the same is true for the Guard.

On a side note one of the videos I listened to was the O'Reilly Factor...that was something else. So focused on peoples race. Going on about how 85% of crime in Baltimore is caused by blacks, the council is mostly blacks, black mayor, city is run by blacks. It just seemed so passive aggressively racist. Why does race even play a part in it? Who cares what color their skin is? He even said that "with so much crime, there's obviously going to be tension between cops and citizens". So, what. He thinks that all the cops are white?

Another quote "because the entire world sees pictures of blacks rampaging, all African Americans are affected."

...the fuck does he mean by that?! I bet a good chunk of the world never finds out about this. Not only that, but it doesn't paint black people in general poorly. Sorry, but when I see that I think that those particular people are to blame. Not the entire fucking race. People and reporting like this is exactly why the US has such racial problems.

I'll stop ranting now.

The guard is called in when the police with riot gear and batons are ineffective. That said they almost never fire a shot, it's more of a scare tactic than anything else.

I'll leave your speculations on the origins of american problems alone.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro