H1z1 Or CounterStrike?

Techinoob

H1Z1, CS take a lot of time to even be okay at it.

eh didn't take too long. Had lots of friends and we played together, it was fun and we didn't have too many issues with MM.

H1Z1 is a good *great* game.

Its slow paced, relaxing, sort of.

Counter Strike is more of a, do everything perfectly or get yelled at by everyone, FPS..

I got H1Z1 for $20 and it was worth it, though, if you don't have it yet, I'd save for GTA 5.. best game I've ever played.

Personally, I would get CSGO, the lasting appeal to the game is great, and Counter Strike is a very fine FPS, compared to your other ones. H1Z1 is good given there's a lot to do but it's new, so you're limited. I think you would get the better bang for your buck with CSGO. The competitive aspect is fun, there's a vast trading community, and many mini games/casual games you can hop into.

CS:GO.

Look at the Steam reviews from H1Z1. The game is riddled with hackers. Don't buy a game that's full of hackers that's still in development.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I own both... CSGO is far more fun.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

H1Z1 ? Not worth it, it's going to be free soon.. CS GO won't.

SO cs go.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Cs:go... more bang for buck. 

I played h1z1 for a day, but that's it.

You can squeeze 1k+ hours on Cs:go

CS:GO.

H1Z1 is another one of those horribly unpolished crafting survival people are dicks and maybe some zombies at the side kind of game.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

only get CS:GO if you actually want to invest time into it. Not too casual unless all you do is play casual mode.

That's not true at all. He obviously has the Casual Mode but there are also Community Servers. I've been playing CS since 1.6 and to this day all I play are community servers. I haven't even touched Competitive once and I've had CS:GO since day 1.

Personally, I would choose CSGO because I dislike survival games. It's too boring for me. CSGO is a game that takes some time to get used to. Just play a bunch of deathmatches and casual games before you play competitive.

i make music: http://www.soundcloud.com/kopacetic

Beets for the children.

Get ready to spend more money on skins than the game if your looking to buy CS:GO.

H1Z1 is a good *great* game.

Its slow paced, relaxing, sort of.

Counter Strike is more of a, do everything perfectly or get yelled at by everyone, FPS..

I got H1Z1 for $20 and it was worth it, though, if you don't have it yet, I'd save for GTA 5.. best game I've ever played.

Only to get, killed on sight, yelled at for reason X when playing with randoms and occasunaly disconnected (rarley happens)

Yeah GTA is a good choice.

I dunno about H1Z1, it´s still Early access right?

Only to get, killed on sight, yelled at for reason X when playing with randoms and occasunaly disconnected (rarley happens)

Yeah GTA is a good choice.

I dunno about H1Z1, it´s still Early access right?

I think, not too sure.