Feeling Full...

Tocsin_786

After us watching countless documentaries on how food companies have made the obesity problem in the united states and the world by adding more sugar in food rather than leaving the fat in during the 1970s McGovern reports, we face a minor problem that sugar makes and it is that we dont feel full when eating an adequate amount of food. this is one of the main reasons for the obesity problem. 

my question to you guys is... I am a skinny fat person on the verge of gaining weight, i don't eat all day every day, but when i do eat (4 times a day) i can eat a lot, not all the time but if you hand me an entire platter of pizza i will finish all slices. how do i stop myself from eating like that? food is very addictive and i dont want to go down this route. im glad that im at least aware of the consequences. 

you guys can tell me to exercise but this question is not asking for that.  

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

After us watching countless documentaries on how food companies have made the obesity problem in the united states and the world by adding more sugar in food rather than leaving the fat in during the 1970s McGovern reports, we face a minor problem that sugar makes and it is that we dont feel full when eating an adequate amount of food. this is one of the main reasons for the obesity problem. 

my question to you guys is... I am a skinny fat person on the verge of gaining weight, i don't eat all day every day, but when i do eat (4 times a day) i can eat a lot, not all the time but if you hand me an entire platter of pizza i will finish all slices. how do i stop myself from eating like that? food is very addictive and i dont want to go down this route. im glad that im at least aware of the consequences. 

you guys can tell me to exercise but this question is not asking for that.  

eat healthier foods/eat junk food less.

Eat smaller quantities or eat more fiber..

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Eat less, exercise more.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Control your portions if you're trying to cut down.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Maybe be smart and use self control.. No one is responsible for someone else being fat, it is called take responsibility for yourself and control your eating. 

• Eat healthy. Eating 5 times a day is really just okay just as long as what you're eating is healthy. 
  • That means a lot of fruits and vegetables, less of the fried stuff.
  • Green Tea helps with weight loss.
  • Never skip meals. Your body will conserve energy rather than burn it so you're making it worse if you're starving yourself.
  • If you want to be more effective exercise daily.
  • When you exercise don't drink sports drinks and energy drinks. Those things contain a lot of caffeine(bad when exercising but coffee is still healthy an apple is more effective though) and who knows what kind of chemicals they put in it. 
  • Athletes drink sports drink to replenish their bodies of electrolytes but they're not aiming for exercising their body but rather keep on playing.

Being Fat isn't about genetics it's a choice.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

you gotta learn to drink water in between every few bites of food.

and learn to just walk away from the food before you finish it all.

use smaller plates

you will eat less

also spread the food out on the plate to make it appear like more while you eat less

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

also on an empty stomach hot water will feel more filling and satisfying 

aaand I forgot to add there is a lag of about 10-20 minutes from the time you eat to when you will feel sated. so eat your meal slower with water maybe eating just half and wait for how you feel once the signals travel to your brain

• Eat healthy. Eating 5 times a day is really just okay just as long as what you're eating is healthy. 
  • That means a lot of fruits and vegetables, less of the fried stuff.
  • Green Tea helps with weight loss.
  • Never skip meals. Your body will conserve energy rather than burn it so you're making it worse if you're starving yourself.
  • If you want to be more effective exercise daily.
  • When you exercise don't drink sports drinks and energy drinks. Those things contain a lot of caffeine(bad when exercising but coffee is still healthy an apple is more effective though) and who knows what kind of chemicals they put in it. 
  • Athletes drink sports drink to replenish their bodies of electrolytes but they're not aiming for exercising their body but rather keep on playing.

Being Fat isn't about genetics it's a choice.

some people are genetically engineered to not gain as much weight that fast, thats what i meant by it. thanks for the tips though. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

some people are genetically engineered to not gain as much weight that fast, thats what i meant by it. thanks for the tips though. 

Genetically engineered?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Genetically engineered? I hope that's sarcasm.

i mean born, couldnt get the word in my mouth. 

well yes that's because of your standing metabolic rate but this can also be changed just by eating more green food.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

A pizza is nothing man. I eat can eat that too. :P and not really that unhealthy. Though sizes of the pizza may differ where you live.

Genetically engineered?

He is an android of course.

I just eat till im not hungry and save the rest for winter,also poverty helps.

After us watching countless documentaries on how food companies have made the obesity problem

the doc Fed Up was the latest one I watched. such an eye opener.

lately I've taken to listening to food podcasts on double speed

CTF (linked) Sporkful, A Taste of The Past, Gastropod, Spilled Milk, Go Fork Yourself and the now ended Alton Brown podcast.

but starting your day with a good fatty bunch of eggs for breakfast like what she says @ 35:30minute mark keeps me full to lunch and beyond.

https://soundcloud.com/chewingthefat/ctf-ep-39-mythbusting-the-fat