Go back in time and change two things!

brownninja97

go back and tell my self to buy a safe and hide my games because all my games mysteriously disappeared over time

and

to go back 4 years and tell my self not to waste time on Engineering and study Accounting instead

AHAH, you could just buy digital copies of your games, then they never go away unless you forgot the account name and password.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

AHAH, you could just buy digital copies of your games, then they never go away unless you forgot the account name and password.

i was talking about GC n64 PS2 games :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i was talking about GC n64 PS2 games :)

I used to hide things behind out toilet, it had a decent amount of space but it's not really the sort of place people would look to go around trying to find things.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

the ps3 was more powerful an the pcs at the time unless you spent over 2000 or 3000. A year later things changed, things changed a lot.

it doesn't matter what was more powerful, I regret buying it

it doesn't matter what was more powerful, I regret buying it

lol ok i guess that makes sense. I dont actually regret mine. Games like dynasty warriors and granturismo arent on pc and I will miss them as im not getting the ps4.

Listen if you care.

Id go back to the day Hitler was born, and strangle him.

Given the impact that would have on the time line i can't possibly say where i would go next...

Maybe i could go back and attempt to nip all religion in the bud, before it takes off

You're only allowed to go 10 years back.

I don't think killing Hitler would be too great of an idea. Sure, WW2 was bad, but there could be different consequences to that. He was trying to help his country, and if I rememebr correctly, he did a bit.

As for getting rid of religion, sure it's caused a lot of problems, but religion has also helped a lot of people get through some of their problems, so it's still pretty useful.

Sarah Jessica Parker

You're only allowed to go 10 years back.

I don't think killing Hitler would be too great of an idea. Sure, WW2 was bad, but there could be different consequences to that. He was trying to help his country, and if I rememebr correctly, he did a bit.

As for getting rid of religion, sure it's caused a lot of problems, but religion has also helped a lot of people get through some of their problems, so it's still pretty useful.

He didnt help a bit, he helped a ton, got 95% of the country into jobs within 3-4 years. Improved the infrastructure creating things like the auto bahns and the VW beetle or porsche beetle. Its a real shame that he went crazy with the jewish problems as he restored Germany in a time that no one today would be able to match. The man was a genius but sadly an evil genius.

Listen if you care.

Find out the lottery numbers, then go back and tell myself them. Freak out my friends at there being another, older me.  :D

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

He didnt help a bit, he helped a ton, got 95% of the country into jobs within 3-4 years. Improved the infrastructure creating things like the auto bahns and the VW beetle or porsche beetle. Its a real shame that he went crazy with the jewish problems as he restored Germany in a time that no one today would be able to match. The man was a genius but sadly an evil genius.

He didn't just save Germany's economy. Hitler starting WW2 basically ended the Great Depression.

I'd go back and not buy a $500 laptop and put that money towards a desktop.