Free Slurpee at 7-11

piplupgao

Writing this while drinking a Slurpee

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I saw this on Facebook because a friend works there, I didn't think it would make it here xD

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I walked to 3 different stores with my best friend today, and each store had at least 60 people. AT 11:00. But I got 3 FREE Slushies, so I don't really care. 

Also in the 2nd store a Mexican man and an Indian Man got into a fistfight. It was quite entertaining, I didn't know people fight over free Slushies. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

My mother and brother with his two sons just arrived in New York last night for a ten day holiday and the first thing they did after waking up was getting a free Slurpee :D at the 7 -eleven.

America.....

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I hate today...My X girlfriends Bday is today and when we were together should would make me go with her to all 7-11s in area to get free slurpees..No wonder she got so fat... :lol:

I walked to 3 different stores with my best friend today, and each store had at least 60 people. AT 11:00. But I got 3 FREE Slushies, so I don't really care. 

Also in the 2nd store a Mexican man and an Indian Man got into a fistfight. It was quite entertaining, I didn't know people fight over free Slushies. 

They are slurpee's not slushies. :)

Went to 3 different stores and got my daily slurpee intake.

We get free Slurpies here in Oz but I can't stand how sweet they are..

It does? You realize that the US is not the only country that has 7-11 stores, right?

I was hoping someone would say that...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

i totally forgot

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO