Experiences with non-techies

im not trying to prove anything. 

im trying to end the fucking conversation. 

T^T 

Dodging/avoding the question and saying that your ending this doesn't prove you right either, either you give me source that the 4600M has the 7660D or your wrong, why won't you just admit you're wrong and edit your comment ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Dodging/avoding the question and saying that your ending this doesn't prove you right either, either you give me source that the 4600M has the 7660D or your wrong, why won't you just admit you're wrong and edit your comment ??

im not wrong. 

again. why do we have to fkn argue over this?

#1''can we not talk about this?''

#2''no because you wont admit you're wrong''

#1''but it, REALLY doesnt matter even if i was''

#2''stop dodging the question''

its a really offputting thing. makes people not wanna talk to you at all. 

T^T seriusly. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Dammit guys it's called Experiences with non-techies, not arguing about fucking APU. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes. please. 

i made two fuckin remarks and thats apparently grounds for argueing over this shit? 

SERISOULY? 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

im not wrong. 

again. why do we have to fkn argue over this?

#1''can we not talk about this?''

#2''no because you wont admit you're wrong''

#1''but it, REALLY doesnt matter even if i was''

#2''stop dodging the question''

its a really offputting thing. makes people not wanna talk to you at all. 

T^T seriusly. 

Then give me a fucking source, can you ?? I gave you a source that the 4600M has the 7660G not the 7660D, and you say no there are two different versions with no fucking source.

Yes if you just admit that your clearly wrong or prove me wrong by giving me a source.

It's also ouffputting if you state something and when I question you you won't give me a source or admit that you are wrong, I mean who hard could it be I fucking admitted that I'm wrong to @LukaP like fucking hundred times, dodging, trying to close the topic, not answering are really offputting you know that right ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

So the R7 250 isn't the GPU in A10 7850K.

Yes, but it's not a 250X or 260 either.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes. please. 

i made two fuckin remarks and thats apparently grounds for argueing over this shit? 

SERISOULY? 

And I made like some remarks about you dogging my question and not admitting you're wrong.

Dammit guys it's called Experiences with non-techies, not arguing about fucking APU. 

Will someone can't give me a source and won't admit she is wrong, also derailing is my specialty. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Yes, but it's not a 250X or 260 either.

I can't disagree here.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Then give me a fucking source, can you ?? I gave you a source that the 4600M has the 7660G not the 7660D, and you say no there are two different versions with no fucking source.

Yes if you just admit that your clearly wrong or prove me wrong by giving me a source.

It's also ouffputting if you state something and when I question you you won't give me a source or admit that you are wrong, I mean who hard could it be I fucking admitted that I'm wrong to @LukaP like fucking hundred times, dodging, trying to close the topic, not answering are really offputting you know that right ??

'aight, 

im done

ignore list is gettin bigger. 

nothing personal at all. serisouly, at all. would love to talk to you more. im just not in a state where i can take any more shit. 

i'll remove ya later. maybe a week or whatever. next time i add someone else (usually really frequently with how many shitposters and spammers there are. x'D ) 

not runnign form my problems as some would say. 

im removing them from being a problem at all. 

-Jim Hensen

STOP ARGUING 

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

And I made like some remarks about you dogging my question and not admitting you're wrong.

Will someone can't give me a source and won't admit she is wrong, also derailing is my specialty. 

A little derail is fine, but this argument is blowing up my notifications and I am ''mildly'' annoyed by it. Just use a PM or something.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

A little derail is fine, but this argument is blowing up my notifications and I am ''mildly'' annoyed by it. Just use a PM or something.

or not at all.... preferably. 

back on topic. :D 

-Jim Hensen

STOP ARGUING 

Nope just nope.

'aight, 

im done

ignore list is gettin bigger. 

nothing personal at all. serisouly, at all. would love to talk to you more. im just not in a state where i can take any more shit. 

i'll remove ya later. maybe a week or whatever. next time i add someone else (usually really frequently with how many shitposters and spammers there are. x'D ) 

not runnign form my problems as some would say. 

im removing them from being a problem at all. 

Nope, your still running and not admitting your wrong or gave me a source so yeah, you muse accept the reality and not run away from it.

Looking forward for the removal of your ignore list.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

M8 someone isn't admitting that she is wrong or giving me a source and I'm not backing off.

Like I said it's my specialty. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

or not at all.... preferably. 

back on topic. :D

It could have if you admitted that are wrong.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Nope just nope.

U WOT M8, 1v1 ME

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Girl in my programming class trying to figure out how to right click on her laptop. Though I give her props, at least 60% of the class has dropped out after a large jump in difficulty and she's stuck with it (but she was asking a lot of questions about when the last date was to make up assignments).

M8 someone isn't admitting that she is wrong or giving me a source and I'm not backing off.

Like I said it's my specialty. 

Okay, I get that you are frustrated (Not taking sides, I don't know much about APUs) but as you see this is geting nowhere other than blowing up notifications of 146 people that follow this topic.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

This thread gets updated so much.

What is going on?

Someone is admitting that they are wrong.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Okay, I get that you are frustrated (Not taking sides, I don't know much about APUs) but as you see this is geting nowhere other than blowing up notifications of 146 people that follow this topic.

You can just scroll up and see.

U WOT M8, 1v1 ME

post-61942-0-44583300-1425553464.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

This thread gets updated so much.

What is going on?

-snip-

They are arguing about APU's... no, just... no

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

-snip-

m8 me and my 1337 HAX0R skillz will t0taly rek u, u have 0 chanze agains my Aimb0at

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

m8 me and my 1337 HAX0R skillz will t0taly rek u, u have 0 chanze agains my Aimb0at

Bitch please my Gold Nova and double AK team members will rek the shit out of you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ