Lion charges photographer....This is the last picture he took

nicehat

Before he safely got away moments later

ht_lion_pakiston_kb_150413_16x9_992.jpg

A man from Pakistan was almost attacked by a lion after going inside its home in Lahore Zoo Safari to get up-close and take photographs. The photograph just moments before the lion made an offensive move is now going viral on the Internet. Nature photographer Atif Saeed, 38, told ABC News today the exhilarating experience was "indescribable."

Saeed said he captured the breathtaking photo in January of 2012 when he was granted the opportunity to go inside the lion's habitat to take a photo. He drove his car in and sat on the ground near the car with the door left open, he said, adding he was only a "jump away from the lion."

"The feel of the aggressive, approaching lion from the camera is something that can't be described," Saeed said. "I was witnessing every small detail of movement that no photograph or movie can show."

Saeed said the lion seemed to treat him like prey and after a few minutes, the lion "offensively moved" in an attempt to attack him, so he immediately jumped in the car and luckily escaped unscathed.

"It was a pretty close encounter," he said. "I was laughing afterwards at the time, but I don't think I'd ever be able to do something like that again."

https://gma.yahoo.com/see-lion-close-moments-tried-attacking-nature-photographer-210916096--abc-news-travel.html

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Clickbait title..

Wow that's amazing

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Clickbait, but damn, i would cut my arm off to get that close to a lion.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

that title is buzfeed clickbait worthy lol

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I'm sure it will happily help you do it.

that title is buzfeed clickbait worthy lol

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Clickbait and that pic is awesome.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Also coming up: 37 reasons why it's hot outside when it's summer, number 56 is so funny, har har har.

Seriously, stop using clickbait titles. This forum isn't Buzzfeed. 

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

just have the lion bite it off

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

The picture looks great btw. :P

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

That photo looks incredible! I want one!

You want a lion attacking ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

much clickbait this is. but that is one cool pic.

Brony for LIFE!!!

/)^3^(\ RD FTW
Daily carry: HTC one M8, pebbe steel PBD, nexus 7 2013

That lion does look more scary than it should.... That face.

That's scary. Cool picture too!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

nice clickbait lol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

As a photographer, this is an amazing picture and one that you would rarely see if the lion hadn't been on the verge of attacking him.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

I really hoped this thread involved a lion suing a photographer for violating it's privacy.

Was disappoint.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I really hoped this thread involved a lion suing a photographer for violating it's privacy.

Was disappoint.

That's what I thought at first. Lion had copyright to the image or something lol

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift