Heavy Metal music reccomendations

blu4

Definitely KSE.. ;) Their old albums are pretty heavy

I'm talking from a production perspective... my opinion on the music behind it isn't in question. But there is barely any production value, it sounds like trash because of poor engineering.

Sadly, their best album, Cruelty and the Beast, was in fact mixed badly. You do make a valid point there. But it almost adds to the lore. As in their best album having the worst audio...

CPU: Intel i5-4690k                                                               RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance Pro DDR3-2400                                                                     Case: NZXT S340

Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo                                                  Storage: Intel 730 SSD                                                                                                            PSU: EVGA 850G2

Mobo: Asus Z97-A 3.1                                                          GPU: 980ti G1                                                                                                                          OS: Windows 10 Pro

Please don't get into a battle- people have different tastes and opinions. This isn't 4chan xD

I wasn't battling. But I was making a point about the literal quality of the recording.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Please don't get into a battle- people have different tastes and opinions. This isn't 4chan xD

Well, he is right if that is what he meant. That album was their best album, but it was mixed and mastered terribly. 

CPU: Intel i5-4690k                                                               RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance Pro DDR3-2400                                                                     Case: NZXT S340

Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo                                                  Storage: Intel 730 SSD                                                                                                            PSU: EVGA 850G2

Mobo: Asus Z97-A 3.1                                                          GPU: 980ti G1                                                                                                                          OS: Windows 10 Pro

I'm not a fan of the main band here... but the vibe Dani adds to this sound is crazy, Then the lead singer comes in and "Hatebreeds"(ruins) it.

King diamond (don't know if it counts as metal)

Ghost b.c.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Saw these dudes, and dudette, live:

It might sound crap to you but others like it, preference is not a matter of discussion.

Don't be so boring.

Drowning pool

Soil (Chicago one)

Static X are ok

Not really metal but korn are decent but some of their stuff is a bit f**ked

Black Veil Brides, along with most bands already mentioned xD Their earlier stuff is light metalcore, with the last two albums being hard rock and heavy metal. Parkway Drive if youre into metalcore.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Closest I tend to get (although it's kind of more Punk and does tend to get a bit Doomy) is P****d Jeans...  :0/

(although having said that I've only got two or three of their tracks (same with the Made Out of Babies (below?) etc.))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUCfvfvkBr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgP0hW46pIw

...and Made Out of Babies / Battle of Mice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FrTwGDkQXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCyfYYuPymI

Then of course there's Boris (although for the most part they're kind of considered drone?)...

...although not this track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_GgowniQWk

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Id check out:

Beartooth

Nothing More

Alter Bridge 

AB and NM are not quite as heavy as just epicly good bands everyone should listen too. 

Consume The Darkness

Lamb of God and scars in Broadway to name a few

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Regarding Cradle of Filth: They did start as a black metal act, it's supposed to emulate bands that sound like shit intentionally:

-------

Current Rig

-------