All this Social Media and still no friends

goodday2011

well come to work with me you will see how 23 people work there assss off of you all any time guys

Please come to Eugene Oregon se the shop look it up on the web Carothers & Son it is not easy to be a Environmental Engineer no love at all

lol  you think this is a game wow, life is not a game dude look at your self Majestic

well come to work with me you will see how 23 people work there assss off of you all any time guys

Please come to Eugene Oregon se the shop look it up on the web Carothers & Son it is not easy to be a Environmental Engineer no love at all

Trying to guilt people into liking you? Are you trolling or are you really this socially inept? You can't force people to like you because you're doing "good deeds". People will like you, assuming they do, for YOU. Not your profession. Really, seek councelling because you need it. This problem of yours has apparently caused so much dissonance in your brain that you cannot see any fault of your own and instead blame society or others for your problems.

Don't get me wrong, society today has changed and it's not easy for curious, intellectual people to find likeminded friends (especially through social media). But the way you're doing it is def. not the way of succes. Blowing smoke up your own ass, asserting yourself as the lord saviour of mankind, that shit would indeed put many (if not all) people off. 

This won't be solved with a new hobby either. This is some entrenched metacognitive disability that you should address before you turn introvert or get a burnout.

ty  for hobby idea I tried many hobbies I find my self alone doing them, and one prob with me is that I don't like watching sports I rather play them. never got invited to LAN party thow

oh majestic  YOU ARE A FOOL YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL JUST STFU THIS IS NOT GUILT YOU NOOOB GET A CLUE

trolls gonna troll

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Your writing is pretty incomprehensible, I don't understand this post at all. Even if what you say is true, you agree with me which makes this post aimed at the wrong person.

Also, "saving the world every day". That's the type of shit that would make me not want to talk to you, because it seems you're blowing smoke up your own ass.

If you're going to blame other people for not caring, which in turn leads to you not aquiring friends, you have to look really hard at yourself first. Since you don't do that, obviously, I'll do it for you.

This post suggests to me you were just trying to assert yourself higher than me, "oh yeah you're smart? WELL I SAVE THE WORLD EVERY DAY, there!" Which is another thing which would make me not talk to you. I think you're better off seeing some counceling to help you learn some self-reflection and maybe change up your game a bit.

Or was that some joke regarding the fact you save the world everyday in games?

What he was referring to is his job. He's an environmental engineer. Though I would say the agencies for environmental responsibility and production (I.E LEED, USEPA, EEA) would be sort of respectable. I for one do not have many real friends I have quite mastered the art of acquaintanceship over friendship. Essentially I don't let people get too close to me, they have to work for it. It's my introversion I guess. Anyways I think the quality of friends are better than the quality of friends.

@goodday2011 I do agree with @Majestic with that there could be a underlying cause of why you feel that making a friend is not possible for you.

a psychologist or psychiatrist wouldn't be a bad idea, goodday2011.

Now as far as that little bit of... attitude, I could see where it can be justified but try to remain civil. 

inb4 sometimes social issues can be resolved by look in-ward on yourself. Is there something about you that you don't like or that others may find about you and don't like. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

SNIP

"Save the world everyday" come on.. if you elevate yourself above everybody then you will never make a connection with anyone

Friendship is an emotional bond, its a kind of love, generally its based on somebodies personality, maybe they are fun to hang out with, or provide intellectual conversation

nobody cares about your job, you could be rescuing babies from burning buildings, but that wont win you friends if you are not nice to talk to, or stand there thinking you are better than everyone on the planet because you provide services that give us clean water and air

Unfortunately the world doesn't work the way you seem to think it does

To make friends you actually have to care about people, and they have to care about you! , if you require that your friends are on a similar intellectual level to you, then you need to reach out to others within your industry, people that have the same beliefs and interests as you, perhaps other environmental engineers or people interested in environmental conservation

I have friends that work at freaking McDonalds, but I care about them, they are lovely, they make me laugh, they pick me up when i get down, they are always there, and I respect and love them, heck he doesnt even like the same video games I do, so I rarely get to do anything with him,

Friends dont have to appreciate your work, they only have to care about YOU, and honesty why should they?

I like to think I have friends because I am caring, honest, loving and loyal. I will do anything for my friends, and I love to be the joker, cheer people up, I am intelligent enough to speak about most issues maybe physics or languages, philosophy or technology and gaming etc - I have varied hobbies so I meet people through gaming, airsoft, motorbiking etc I have differnet friends that I do different things with

That is what "social" is about - companionship 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yep thats a great idea too for getting friends

Check out the section here for people looking for players or teams - a great way to make contact with people, playing similar games with a headset and stuff will make you some friends in no time

But mommy said not to talk to strangers even if they offer candy :( 

Rape_19a851_570593.jpg

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

But mommy said not to talk to strangers even if they offer candy :(

haha I know this was a joke.. but it brings up a good point

Everybody you have ever known and still know, started off as a stranger

That guy that serves you at the local shop, stranger, work colleagues...strangers, your lover, was a stranger, your own family, strangers 

Heck, no word of a lie, I have no fucking clue where my best friend lives.. and he lives about 5 minutes away from my house because he walks here.....i just never asked and I have known them for years

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

This thread spiralled down so fast...

If you want to make friends online, you have to be active in some parts, not just "trying once and giving up". On here there is a Looking for Group sub-forum where people are looking for others to play games with. If you share an interest with others, bonding will be much easier.

And with that attitude towards people giving you advice, you will be getting nowhere  <_<

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!