did you pirate game of thrones

1funnygame

i heard that game of thrones is most pirated but in light of the rule that says no pirating.... i totaly didn't.... and if i would have it would be because the episodes weren't releasing fast enough on tv..... what about You? :D

also just to warn you if you haven't watched the entire thing or someone might have read the book and spoil it so BEWARE MAY BE SPOILERS

post-22981-0-96902300-1373418889.jpeg

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Nope. I have HBOgo...and I'm waiting to read all the books before I watch it

I honestly don't feel sorry for the companies complaining about profits going down from piracy. If they would give me a way to give them money in return for DRM-free copies of the show, I would pay whatever they wanted. I feel like most people would be ok paying for the content as well as long as the companies that make the content have a nice way to deliver it. 

IE iTunes

I haven't even watched one episode. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yes I did, sweden is very very slow when it comes to releasing american tv shows :(

Got a netflix account because I hoped I would be able to use that, but they just don't keep up at all, and I have canceled my sub there... Also, I don't have a TV which doesn't make things easier :P

Edit: Now NSA will probably put me on their black list D:

Edit again: Did it get leaked before launch as well? because I watched it after it was aired :S

HODOR

I never even heard of it till I saw it in the flyers. Still don't know what it is.

I had never heard of it until someone here mentioned people pirating it.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I honestly don't feel sorry for the companies complaining about profits going down from piracy. If they would give me a way to give them money in return for DRM-free copies of the show, I would pay whatever they wanted. I feel like most people would be ok paying for the content as well as long as the companies that make the content have a nice way to deliver it. 

IE iTunes

The programming director at HBO actually said the people pirating GoT are probably the ones beyond their normal customers buying the blu-rays and DVDs, so they didn't really mind that much, and that it was to be expected that a show that big on a pay-to-view region exclusive TV channel gets pirated.

I stream it online, and buy the blu-ray when it comes out. Seems only fair to give them my 25 euros for watching the series. If HBO GO was available here, I'd buy into it immediately. But it isn't so I can't.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

The programming director at HBO actually said the people pirating GoT are probably the ones beyond their normal customers buying the blu-rays and DVDs, so they didn't really mind that much, and that it was to be expected that a show that big on a pay-to-view region exclusive TV channel gets pirated.

Well at least they understand the impacts of their own decisions. 

In Ontario you have to pay an extra $20/month just for hbo with Bell. I haven't pirated it because my friends has the episodes on blu-ray.

I've actually resisted the urge to do so. I'm fine with waiting for the blu ray release, anyway.

Wait a minute....   there are no pirates in Game of Thrones!!!!!  :blink:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

mr moose, on 10 Jul 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

Wait a minute.... there are no pirates in Game of Thrones!!!!! :blink:

There are.

250px-Salladhor.png

Arrr!

There are.

250px-Salladhor.png

Arrr!

Arr weeell, there be proof I but seen a scaric of te show.

Nope, already got a back log of shit i haven't watched yet, no point adding to it just yet.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I did as hbo is not available at my tv provider -.- 2nd worlds problems

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

its against the CoC to admit to pirating 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i did

and i regret it to this day

that show was just awful 

i have learned my lesson

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.

hmm ur right

this isnt the first time threads like this opened up

but the mod team didnt do anything

so i think its fine unless it gets out of hand

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

CoC anybody? Paraphrasing of course.

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.

i heard that game of thrones is most pirated but in light of the rule that says no pirating.... i totaly didn't.... and if i would have it would be because the episodes weren't releasing fast enough on tv..... what about You? :D

also just to warn you if you haven't watched the entire thing or someone might have read the book and spoil it so BEWARE MAY BE SPOILERS

attachicon.giftumblr_mnfby2SPFH1sqceuuo1_400.jpeg

also i won't be able to read the comments in utter terror of spoilers :D

no i did not pirate game of thrones because i dont watch game of thrones and i have no desire to ever watch it.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

HODOR

I never even heard of it till I saw it in the flyers. Still don't know what it is.

post-22981-0-06420900-1373483405.jpeg

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

its a good thing i didn't do it as you can see by my post :D totally didn't......