Your first kiss?

STRMfrmXMN

I think I made that confusing, sorry. We broke up after a month and then were just kinda on and off for a few more months. We hung out again in February. But that's all over now, considering I have a girlfriend and she's manipulative.

Oh wow, ya I had one of those types once, it lasted 1 day.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Yeah, I tried multiple times with my girlfriend. Just never worked out for her.

I do communicate with my girlfriend though, I'm just not a very talkative person. I do try to talk about our feelings though, she is very good at making me do that :P. I also had some sweet moments as well, which involved crying and cuddling. That happened probably like two times, though. One involved me punching another coworker and another was about this very topic of me having problems communicating about my feelings xD.

Sounds like you have a keeper. And c est la vie right? Somethings don't always work out sadly.

The award fits...

I'm telling

He was right beside her.

he's cool

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I'm telling

I issued a world wide man hunt

I issued a world wide man hunt

Im probably within 10km of him

I'll do it myself

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

He was right beside her.

he's cool

He's cool?

Suprised he didnt drop you

Shit is going down

He's cool?

Suprised he didnt drop you

Nah. It wasn't like that. The quotes around girlfriend suggested fuck buddy.

plus, like I said, he's cool.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Nah. It wasn't like that. The quotes around girlfriend suggested fuck buddy.

plus, like I said, he's cool.

Where are you?

I bet my Karambit Fade that I'm within walking distance of you

Where are you?

I bet my Karambit Fade that I'm within walking distance of you

Don't wanna scream it on public forum. lol

NW

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Im getting so much notification from this x(

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Don't wanna scream it on public forum. lol

NW

I'm in Airdrie skrub

Meet you at cross iron?

I'm in Airdrie skrub

Meet you at cross iron?

Cross iron is shit.

You live in Airdrie. Chance your location. You're unworthy.

P.S. You now fucking owe me your karambit.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Cross iron is shit.

You live in Airdrie. Chance your location. You're unworthy.

P.S. You now fucking owe me your karambit.

Costco on Stoney then

Noscopes only plz

Costco on Stoney then

Noscopes only plz

Fuckin love costco.

Let's do it.

Beacon hill. Be there in 10.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

16 years old, school Summer holidays, 24 year old woman. I also then lost my virginity like 25 minutes later lol.

That was a cracking day.

I don't remember, in fact to be honest I might have got one before that.  It was 30 years ago after all.

Gosh and I thought I was gonna be your first :/ 

lol

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

16 years old, school Summer holidays, 24 year old woman. I also then lost my virginity like 25 minutes later lol.

That was a cracking day.

That's kind of fucked up on her part :/

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Fuckin love costco.

Let's do it.

Beacon hill. Be there in 10.

Skrub it's closed

Tomorrow

#doublepostissexy

sigh...honestly people aren't active around me... that or i have ADHD one or another

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

sigh...honestly people aren't active around me... that or i have ADHD one or another

Sexually active?

Sexually active?

I just mean people are lazier than a fat kid with a lifetime supply of Twinkies in his pocket

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I remember my first kiss, it was with a boy. I was really little, like before middle school little, and the boy wasn't in my class(never really knew him). He was being bullied and after a group of kids were picking on him, I talked to him for a while and eventually told him "not everybody is mean" then gave him a little kiss). It was cute, and I'm sure I made his day.

My first time kissing a girl was um... something I'm not proud of. I was at a party and heavily under the influence of drugs and alcohol. In our group we were playing truth or dare, and I was dared to kiss my friend. We were in to each other(long before the party), but had never done anything like this before(we were just friends is what I'm getting at), and we did a little more than kissing. I'll leave it at that.

Gosh and I thought I was gonna be your first :/ 

lol

Man I feel old now,  30 years is more than twice the age of some of the people on this forum,  and that's only back to when I think I remember my first kiss.  Someone call the nurse, I'm tired.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.