Zowie, Razer or Logitech Mouse?

Slayher

I'm starting to get pretty serious into playing CS:GO. I'm starting to get deeply involved into the higher gold ranks, almost AK rank which is decent.

I've been using a Microsoft $10 mouse since I don't have my Razer Deathadder anymore... I'm looking to buy a new mouse.

What MOUSE do you guys feel is better? 

- Zowie FK1

- Razer Mouse (Describe the one you are recommending)

- Logitech Mouse (Describe the one you are recommending)

PS. If you have one of these mice please tell me how you like them, thanks!

@Slayher first of all what grip do you use? if you use claw or fingertip I'd go with the Logitech g303 Daedalus apex the g302 was my favorite I'm buying this as soon as it's available here.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I'm currently using the g502 from logitech, great mouse imo beat out the Da for me since i don't like the curve that the da have.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

For CS:GO the best mouse by far is the SteelSeries Rival.

The 2 highest ranked teams in the world use it, NiP and Fnatic

I HIGHLY recommend it for CS:GO

Buy it here - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249114&cm_re=steel_series_rival-_-26-249-114-_-Product

15UpwLO.jpg

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I still will, and always recommend the Corsair M65. I play CS:GO as well and love this. If you have the palm grip, I recommend this over most (if not all) others.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

I'm starting to get pretty serious into playing CS:GO. I'm starting to get deeply involved into the higher gold ranks, almost AK rank which is decent.

I've been using a Microsoft $10 mouse since I don't have my Razer Deathadder anymore... I'm looking to buy a new mouse.

- Zowie FK1

Hmmm, most of what I could tell you is my personal experience, but really the g502 and the Deathadder are great in my opinion, but for very different reasons.

The g502 is good because, since you play CS:GO, the sensor should track slightly better at faster speeds than the deathadder.  However, depending on if you like those buttons, it could be hit or miss.  Also, it's a heavy mouse, and for me, it is way too small for me to hold comfortably, with hands almost 7.75 inches.

I, like you, used a Deathadder (I still do), but the first one I used was a 3.5G Black.  That had a bit of a shoddy sensor in my experience.  However, I took another gamble on Razer and am using the Deathadder Chroma (If you do get another deathadder, get this one.  It is superior to the 2013 in every way).  I have not had ANY complaints about this mouse except the typical synapse software.  It is also slightly cheaper than the g502.

Really, what i could tell you about it, you probably already have your own opinion from using your last one, but the biggest reason I use it is it can fit my hand easily, it's light, and it tracks really well.

- Zowie FK1

Razer Deathadder vs Zowie FK1 vs G602.

Deathadder is made by Razer and obviously I don't like Razer. Build quality is the main reason.

Zowie FK1 is great, but a bit on the cheaply-made side of things as well.

G602, more grip-friendly, more buttons, wireless if you like that. The G502 is great, though nothing like a Deathadder in shape.

Have you checked out the Steelseries Rival or Zowie EC1-A/B yet?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Steelseries sponsors them thats why they use it.... not because it's the best mouse, if razer sponsored them they'd be using the da, if zowie sponsored them they'd be using the fk and so on

the rival has the 2nd worse implementation of the 3310 sensor (worst being m45)

Steelseries sponsors them thats why they use it.... not because it's the best mouse, if razer sponsored them they'd be using the da, if zowie sponsored them they'd be using the fk and so on

the rival has the 2nd worse implementation of the 3310 sensor (worst being m45)

I like it

Dont hurt me

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I like it

Dont hurt me

Well, you have written it as an absolute statement, which ofc is not possible when it comes to mice regardless of any technicalities.

- Zowie FK1

For which kind of Grip, Handsize, etc.? Iit wouldnt make much sense to buy FK1 if you have liked 3.0 Shapes.

Zowie FK1 is amazing if you don't need extra features. Logitech G402 is what I use right now, pretty awesome mouse for CS GO with a lot of buttons to bind. Razer DA 2013 is also a really good mouse. Out of the three i would've picked the FK1, great sensor, plug 'n' play, and 400/800 DPI mode switch. It's shape is also very similar to many Microsoft mice. (however I went for the G402 because the FK1 isn't available everywhere in my country).

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

FK1 but I wouldn't personally suggest Razer, although I don't have any experience on their products.

I have Steelseries Rival and I would recommend it ;)

Other good solutions are earlier mentioned mice: G502, G303, FK1/FK2 or Razer Deathadder :)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

• 2 weeks later...

Take Zowie

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

How do you hold a mouse with buttons on both sides without accidentally clicking?

The Zowie has had malfunctioning scroll wheels that don't register or double register input. I'm unsure if that's been fixed yet.

Plz don't get Razor.  I'v looked around and they seem to be very overpriced.  Logitech is your best bet.

Zowie FK2

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Steelseries pays Fnatic them to use their products, just like Beats pays artists to wear their shitty headphones. Idk about NiP tho...

The Rival is way too heavy to be an upgrade to the Zowie mice. Its fricken 128 Grams.

Zowie mice are high quality, are 100% Plug n' play, and have some amazing quality Teflon feet that Steelseries doesn't put inside. The buttons also feel a lot more tactile, and feel much better than the mushy steelseries buttons. 

I switched from my ol' Rival to the Zowie FK1, and the FK1 feels smoother, more tactile, and easier to move. It just glides more, allowing you to use lower sensitivities a lot better.

Trust me, get a Zowie mouse. The new Logitech mice also have similar weight problems, excluding the G302/G303. 

Steelseries pays Fnatic them to use their products, just like Beats pays artists to wear their shitty headphones. Idk about NiP tho...

The Rival is way too heavy to be an upgrade to the Zowie mice. Its fricken 128 Grams.

Zowie mice are high quality, are 100% Plug n' play, and have some amazing quality Teflon feet that Steelseries doesn't put inside. The buttons also feel a lot more tactile, and feel much better than the mushy steelseries buttons. 

I switched from my ol' Rival to the Zowie FK1, and the FK1 feels smoother, more tactile, and easier to move. It just glides more, allowing you to use lower sensitivities a lot better.

Trust me, get a Zowie mouse. The new Logitech mice also have similar weight problems, excluding the G302/G303. 

If you are comparing Rival with FK1 then it is no wonder that the Rival is heavier, and so is EC1 in compared to FK1. The rival also doesnt weigh 128g.

the FK1 is supposed to be a fucking legendary mouse according to a lot of popular CS streamers, id def it a try, im gonna when i needa new mouse

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

If you are comparing Rival with FK1 then it is no wonder that the Rival is heavier, and so is EC1 in compared to FK1. The rival also doesnt weigh 128g.

See for yourself

http://steelseries.com/products/mice/steelseries-rival

the FK1 is supposed to be a fucking legendary mouse according to a lot of popular CS streamers, id def it a try, im gonna when i needa new mouse

Its f**king godd*mn f**king amazing as f**king sh*t mothaf*cka. I consider it to be a kind of 'dark horse' like the Puretrak Talent

And its also availilible at the legendary pc store, the Micro Center.

See for yourself

http://steelseries.com/products/mice/steelseries-rival

Its f**king godd*mn f**king amazing as f**king sh*t mothaf*cka. I consider it to be a kind of 'dark horse' like the Puretrak Talent

And its also availilible at the legendary pc store, the Micro Center.

might go buy one :P microcenter is like 25 mins away

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

How much does it weigh? Linkage?