LGBT community

carguy86
6 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

All this talk about "it" and here I am still fully intact :P

Me too. Thank God for Catholicism.

No circumcision and lots of hooking up with other altar boys.

As long as you can tell good priest from bad priest, you're doing okay.

14 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

You guys are making me so jealous :/

Sorry

Well look at the bright side: at least they didn't mess with your ass. :)

13 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Not for me

I guess if it didn't have course hair that had the tendency to curl, it wouldn't be too bad I guess. But you see I have a fair bit of hair right now, and it's not particularly fun. But then again I have course hair that likes to kinda get curly when it gets longer.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tfw ur not circumcised :^)

why am I bragging about my penis

because you can? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I guess if it didn't have course hair that had the tendency to curl, it wouldn't be too bad I guess. But you see I have a fair bit of hair right now, and it's not particularly fun. But then again I have course hair that likes to kinda get curly when it gets longer.

Be happy you don't have my hair. It gets fucking wavy, and it becomes almost untameable.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I suppose back on the subject of circumcision as I said I don't mind it, I guess some people have more taken than others, leaving like a little "extra" seems alright.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Be happy you don't have my hair. It gets fucking wavy, and it becomes almost untameable.

o mine gets kind of curly and pretty difficult to deal with.

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

o mine gets kind of curly and pretty difficult to deal with.

mine but a few years ago..

hair.jpg

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

11 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think there's a comparative clinical study done among men. As it turns out, uncircumcised men experience more pleasure in the penile area than circumcised men and I wasn't surprised. The foreskin of the penis filled with nerve endings for that are sensitized during sex.

It also protects what's underneath so that doesn't become desensitized.

Circumcision for me is a useless medical procedure that provides no benefit whatsoever.

Well, there are times when it actually is necessary, but I think that is fairly rare these days.

A lot of people thought that circumcision leads to faster growth. Not true.

Never heard that one before!  xD I've heard a lot of reasons for it but that is by far the most ridiculous.

It's just a coincidence that most kids getting circumcised are in their adolescence where the pituitary gland is secreting growth hormone at large amounts thanks to increased testosterone.

uhh... what? O.o  I don't think that's true... at least I certainly hope not.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

This shirt is glorious

Is that a CRT? ಠ_ಠ

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It also protects what's underneath so that doesn't become desensitized.

Well, there are times when it actually is necessary, but I think that is fairly rare these days.

Never heard that one before!  xD I've heard a lot of reasons for it but that is by far the most ridiculous.

uhh... what? O.o  I don't think that's true... at least I certainly hope not.

Is that a CRT? ಠ_ಠ

2 way radio

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

2 way radio

xD no, I mean behind you on the desk :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

45 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

mine but a few years ago..

I'll raise you

Untitled.png.1d4099698a52e048e8adccfe978978a6.png

This is a picture of me taken 6 or 7 years ago. 

Why I let it grow that long is still beyond me. It was a bitch to keep and maintain and I spend a fortune on shampoo.

Also, sorry for the picture being so shitty, but it's pretty much the only picture I have of myself from that time.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Also, sorry for the picture being so shitty, but it's pretty much the only picture I have of myself from that time.

It's not shitty, it's Metally. ;) 

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

I think there's a comparative clinical study done among men. As it turns out, uncircumcised men experience more pleasure in the penile area than circumcised men and I wasn't surprised. The foreskin of the penis filled with nerve endings for that are sensitized during sex. Circumcision for me is a useless medical procedure that provides no benefit whatsoever. A lot of people thought that circumcision leads to faster growth. Not true. It's just a coincidence that most kids getting circumcised are in their adolescence where the pituitary gland is secreting growth hormone at large amounts thanks to increased testosterone. Circumcision also doesn't prevent STDs contrary to what people think. Circumcision is mostly a religious or cultural "norm" which in a civilized society, is considered barbaric. 

I regret having circumcision myself. 

In NA, most circumcised men are circumcised after birth.

A gift

20170324_002643.thumb.jpg.f592b4ad14bc51cd09aab7909f483c46.jpg

20170324_002710.thumb.jpg.b958cd5940d4fbdc275be5921b6620ae.jpg

6 minutes ago, Volbet said:

But is it shitty enough for that?

I don't see where you are going with this sorry, I'm not really a black metal fan, the closest I've come to black metal is Bal-Sagoth and that's about it.

3 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

I don't see where you are going with this sorry, I'm not really a black metal fan, the closest I've come to black metal is Bal-Sagoth and that's about it.

It's just stupid joke. Don't think too much about, My sense of humour rarely makes sense outside of my own head.

I was just trying to jab at promotional photos of black metal band, that were intentionally shitty, and saying that my picture atleast wasn't as shitty.

And I thought it was funny that I sound a promotional photo where the artist looked sad instead of trying to look threating. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

The final shitpost for 1k. 8 pages to go woooo

ftfy