LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Daring said:

Who doesn't? It's a quality thread for quality penises.

ftfy :D

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

I always start the interesting discussions

I'll have to be convinced of that. You have one right now

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

as long as it isn't full of  and shit it good. 

penis full of shit sounds wrong

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Do you mean salami smokers? 

You can't smoke salami /s

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

You can't smoke salami /s

I think some pastors call gays as salami smokers. Kinda like how a person puffs a cigarette to smoke. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think some pastors call gays as salami smokers. Kinda like how a person puffs a cigarette to smoke. ?

I am not imagining someone holding a salami with one hand and a lighter on the other hand lighting that salami

7 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Circumcision is BULLSHIT.

Can I sue my parents?

I think there's a comparative clinical study done among men. As it turns out, uncircumcised men experience more pleasure in the penile area than circumcised men and I wasn't surprised. The foreskin of the penis filled with nerve endings for that are sensitized during sex. Circumcision for me is a useless medical procedure that provides no benefit whatsoever. A lot of people thought that circumcision leads to faster growth. Not true. It's just a coincidence that most kids getting circumcised are in their adolescence where the pituitary gland is secreting growth hormone at large amounts thanks to increased testosterone. Circumcision also doesn't prevent STDs contrary to what people think. Circumcision is mostly a religious or cultural "norm" which in a civilized society, is considered barbaric. 

I regret having circumcision myself. 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I am not imagining someone holding a salami with one hand and a lighter on the other hand lighting that salami

No fire needed. All you need is friction between and a lot of moisture. ?

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I think there's a comparative clinical study done among men. As it turns out, uncircumcised men experience more pleasure in the penile area than circumcised men and I wasn't surprised. The foreskin of the penis filled with nerve endings for that are sensitized during sex. Circumcision for me is a useless medical procedure that provides no benefit whatsoever. A lot of people thought that circumcision leads to faster growth. Not true. It's just a coincidence that most kids getting circumcised are in their adolescence where the pituitary gland is secreting growth hormone at large amounts thanks to increased testosterone. Circumcision also doesn't prevent STDs contrary to what people think. Circumcision is mostly a religious or cultural "norm" which in a civilized society, is considered barbaric. 

I regret having circumcision myself. 

Yeah not particularly glad that I had it done. But you can't regret it because you didn't choose to :P

Probably just a carry over from the jewish. There was a time when it actually was useful for cleanliness, probably.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

No fire needed. All you need is friction between and a lot of moisture. ?

Please don't make me horny, not today ://////

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Probably just a carry over from the jewish. There was a time when it actually was useful for cleanliness, probably.

I can understand the cleanliness part but, unless someone is the kind of person who doesn't shower everyday, all you need is to pull the foreskin and wash it with soap and water. 

4 minutes ago, Energycore said:

But it's true. Whether someone is in a straight or homosexual relationship, it needs friction and moisture even if it's just at the first base. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

But it's true. Whether someone is in a straight or homosexual relationship, it needs friction and moisture even if it's just at the first base. 

Ok you getting technical helps xD

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

What does piss me off is that apparently the guys foreskin is as sensitive as the clip. So we're missing out. :(

Dammit I want it back

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

What does piss me off is that apparently the guys foreskin is as sensitive as the clip. So we're missing out. :(

I want it back. 

All this talk about "it" and here I am still fully intact :P

And DAMN.... 10 for pages till we hit 1000!!!! (Don't you dare hit this fucking milestone while i'm asleep... DON"T YOU DARE)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

27 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

And DAMN.... 10 for pages till we hit 1000!!!! (Don't you dare hit this fucking milestone while i'm asleep... DON"T YOU DARE)

Quick hit the milestone. 

- snip-

4 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Quick hit the milestone. 

>:(:dry:

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

7 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Embrace the penis?

Yes, I'm not kidding. Many do it.

I was once at a party talking to a girl what's the best penis shape xD

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

1 hour ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

It's almost 5 in the afternoon here, you guys will probably hit the 1000th page while I'm in a deep slumber ?

8 hours ago, Energycore said:

someone made me horny earlier with a "poem" (something the wrote in lgbt community, go back a few pages lol)

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

8 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Circumcision for me is a useless medical procedure that provides no benefit whatsoever

Not true in every circumstance. There can be situations where a circumcision is necessary.

Not circumstance that occour when you're a toddler, but circumstances non the less.

For example, you can suffer from Phimosis, which I have heard is rather painful.

You can also rip the foreskin to such a degree that the best cause of action is circumcision.

Circumcising for the sake of circumcising is rather babaric, but saying it has no benefit is not really correct either. 

Well, here's to my cyclopse still having it's eyelid.

tumblr_inline_nsfnotdsvP1rw77b0_500.gif

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes