LGBT community

carguy86
10 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'd just try talking in private with your mom. Just keep it between the two of you, and see how it goes.

idk if ill be able to do it ... i think i need to find a moment when dad is not home but my mom and sister is ... so my sister could help me with this ... my sister knows my parents dont ... 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

11 hours ago, Iceprincess said:

Hey people :) New folk here! And I though I would chime in! (: 

Hello

i am nocturnal, welcome! 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

4 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Hello

i am nocturnal, welcome! 

I would like to start a petition for the Nocturnal Movement. Give us night owls some more graveyard shift job opportunities.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

7 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I would like to start a petition for the Nocturnal Movement. Give us night owls some more graveyard shift job opportunities.

I second this petition. All in favor raise their hand, tail, paw...... in vote.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

4 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

idk if ill be able to do it ... i think i need to find a moment when dad is not home but my mom and sister is ... so my sister could help me with this ... my sister knows my parents dont ... 

Would it be disagreeable to ask your sister to broach the subject with your mum before you talk to her? That way at least you've got a buffer.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

6 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

I'd say come out while your sister is there. Or have her suggest things to your mom for a while to see what she thinks and then choose how to actually come out. It'll help to have someone on your side definitely. Good Luck. Hope it works out. :)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

13 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

Incest is never good

Unless it stays within the family...

8 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

ok people ... I am in the need of help and I am slowly falling into deep deep depression. 

my parents not knowing about me being trans is killing me mentally ... but I'm not ready to tell them cause of my anxiety ... I'm always afraid of them not accepting me or blaming each other for me being like this ... 

my mom is even starting to think that it might be a friend of mine (that helps me with anxiety and depression problems and he goes to school) that is the reason for me not going to school

I'm really really sorry if my depression is being too much for this topic ... but it's difficult to talk about this

Hey, lighten up my "whatever sexual type of preference in the pan or in the closet" friend. AKA something other than straight, I guess. 

I am willing do put my teeth on the line. You're not crucified. Besides crucifixion come from the bible. And I'm sorry if you are christian, but Jesus don't want your trans sexy ass anywhere near his precious religion. I guess what I'm trying to say, is to talk, or sing about it, preferably not to Jesus though, he might turn you into a fish or worse, crucify you. Besides, if your parents blame you or themself for you being not straight then.. well I'd tell you what I'd do in your position. I'd flash my titties and say "IMMA GO GET SILICONE!"

Okay, but seriously talk to someone. Talk to me. I'll probably just tell you to get a pair boobs and look at their bright side. And I'm not trying to make fun of you as you know. I'm just trying some bad jokes. But hey! This is the LGBT community and it seems to come with alot of depression so even if people complain, this is a place to talk about it, or make a new topic specifically for depression and anxiety etc.

56 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I'd say come out while your sister is there. Or have her suggest things to your mom for a while to see what she thinks and then choose how to actually come out. It'll help to have someone on your side definitely. Good Luck. Hope it works out. :)

1 hour ago, Serin said:

Would it be disagreeable to ask your sister to broach the subject with your mum before you talk to her? That way at least you've got a buffer.

Or just listen to these guys... Because having your sister perhaps checking how they deal with the sound of it. Like, just trying to drop those few hints seeing how they respond, is a good idea.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

13 hours ago, Iceprincess said:

Hey people :) New folk here! And I though I would chime in! (: 

HHHHAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

8 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

That might be a good idea i think.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 hours ago, Clonzoo said:

Ew no

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Too late to take a shirt back that doesn't fit. Step dad was going to claim it as his own. Iron Maiden shirt and he doesn't like Iron Maiden, so we can't let him have it. 

Decided to try it on, it fit. Well, I've shrunk. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Incest is fine so long as they aren't breeding.
Humans developed the ick response to incest because of birth defects(Joffrey) caused by close family members breeding.
If they're not breeding the ick response is illogical.

I like thinking thoughts. Endlessly amusing.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Really? Incest is today's topic. 

Jesus. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

well... im not going to survive the day... (my teacher made the statement that "you cannot taste god, you cannot touch him, you cannot see him, therefore god dosent exist" i pulled out my lunch Box and ate my pasta while saying "hang on, im eating god" she gave me a Death stare and told me to report to her Office after School...)

ps: im a pastafarian.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 minutes ago, Serin said:

-snip-.

I think what disgusts most people about it is the level of familiarity you have with family members, you're in a big position of trust.

There's a special kind of relationship shared by family members, and if it moves beyond that then that prior relationship, which is something family members can only ever have, is broken, it stops being "special" in a way.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

4 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

well... im not going to survive the day... (my teacher made the statement that "you cannot taste god, you cannot touch him, you cannot see him, therefore god dosent exist" i pulled out my lunch Box and ate my pasta while saying "hang on, im eating god" she gave me a Death stare and told me to report to her Office after School...)

ps: im a pastafarian.

You do realise it's not a real religion? 

It was made up to protest creationism being taught in science classes? 

So great job trying to act smart. I'll stand on your teachers side and give you a death stare for being a tit. 

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Dude…

Dude what? What I said was true. It's a satirical religion that was made up for a protest. It's mocking religion. 

6 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

I think what disgusts most people about it is the level of familiarity you have with family members, you're in a big position of trust.

There's a special kind of relationship shared by family members, and if it moves beyond that then that prior relationship, which is something family members can only ever have, is broken, it stops being "special" in a way.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with that. Biological imperatives are pretty powerful at driving social constructs.
Incest is pretty much the perfect example of it. I'd hypothesize that everything else is built on top of the biological reason for ick.

Cheese monger.

3 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Like that wasn’t rude as hell lmao

I'd say doing what he did was rude to his teacher. 

Swings and roundabouts. 

1 minute ago, AlexTheRose said:

Do you treat your entire life like debate class? Chillax man. xD

Nope. 

But beats talking about incest. So... 

1 minute ago, Serin said:

-snip-

I'm not saying biological reasons for disliking it aren't there, but that there's am emotional factor to it as well. I do agree that the biological reason are very big as well.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

To you mate. There’s a bunch of other people here too, so…

Backs up my belief on this thread turning cringy. 

And one could say the same about talking about a made up religion to you. 

3 hours ago, Clonzoo said:

Hey, lighten up my "whatever sexual type of preference in the pan or in the closet" friend. AKA something other than straight, I guess. 

I am willing do put my teeth on the line. You're not crucified. Besides crucifixion come from the bible. And I'm sorry if you are christian, but Jesus don't want your trans sexy ass anywhere near his precious religion. I guess what I'm trying to say, is to talk, or sing about it, preferably not to Jesus though, he might turn you into a fish or worse, crucify you. Besides, if your parents blame you or themself for you being not straight then.. well I'd tell you what I'd do in your position. I'd flash my titties and say "IMMA GO GET SILICONE!"

Okay, but seriously talk to someone. Talk to me. I'll probably just tell you to get a pair boobs and look at their bright side. And I'm not trying to make fun of you as you know. I'm just trying some bad jokes. But hey! This is the LGBT community and it seems to come with alot of depression so even if people complain, this is a place to talk about it, or make a new topic specifically for depression and anxiety etc.

Or just listen to these guys... Because having your sister perhaps checking how they deal with the sound of it. Like, just trying to drop those few hints seeing how they respond, is a good idea.

This topic... Incest and Death stares. Allow me to quote myself and my amusingly funny comment to subtly change the subject before this becomes a topic to why we should allow incest, because believe me you sick fucks, it will happen with all ya'll weirdos in here.

Soo. Eric Idle, AMIRITE GUYS, GIRLS AND INBETWENERS.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

3 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

-snip-

Would you rather that certain topics be banned from discussion?
Its not as if anyone here has said anything rude, mean or indeed completely off topic. I don't believe we're here only to talk about things which directly relate to LGBT matters, more LGBT people talking about things in general.

Cheese monger.