LGBT community

carguy86
38 minutes ago, Calt said:

Am I "suffering" from internalized homophobia if I don't want my parents/siblings to know that I have a bf?

I'm bi btw hahahaaB|:)

No, that's homophobephobia.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

21 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No, that's homophobephobia.

Wellllll... My parents and siblings don't mind gay people, so I know they wouldn't hate me if I would "come out of the closet".

I'm perfectly fine holding hands in the public and all that shit, but telling my parents/siblings that I'm gay and he is my bf (they think he's just a friend :)) is so weird/disgusting/frightening/scary/etc.., that I just don't want to do it:|:thinking:

5 minutes ago, Calt said:

Wellllll... My parents and siblings don't mind gay people, so I know they wouldn't hate me if I would "come out of the closet".

I'm perfectly fine holding hands in the public and all that shit, but telling my parents/siblings that I'm gay and he is my bf (they think he's just a friend :)) is so weird/disgusting/frightening/scary/etc.., that I just don't want to do it:|:thinking:

There are parents that are fine with gay people...until they find out that their kid(s) are gay.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

There are parents that are fine with gay people...until they find out that their kid(s) are gay.

They did tell me and my siblings that they would be happy, supportive and proud of us if we turned out to be gay:)

1 minute ago, Calt said:

They did tell me and my siblings that they would be happy, supportive and proud of us if we turned out to be gay:)

Yeah, but some turn out to not be. No knowing until you come out of the closet to them.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

36 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I've heard about those... they sound "fun".

9 hours ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

:3c yesa

Reveal hidden contents

I swear I'm not a furry.

hFwyflp-1.png.ccad6f0dd34ed12bcd3c6992cf64b5e6.png

au contraire or something, my french is at the 4th grade level

STORY TIME

I remember the realization I have when I realized I was gay. I guess I looked back on the fact that I always caught myself looking at guys rather than girls and realized that jack shit changed from when I first really remember it to that point.

How did you find out you were [insert whatever]?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

11 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Sometimes it works out the other way.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

11 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

au contraire

Insultin a man's ship is like insultin his mother!

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Help Lady Fitzgerald, dumb people are being dumb to me on OCN! RETREAT BACK TO LTT, A FUNCTIONAL FORUM!

My mom does not understand how to support her children emotionally, and I've tried to explain it to her multiple times but it just goes over her head. The entire concept is incomprehensible to her. She's from an older generation in an Eastern culture and barely ever had a mother, so I guess I can see where it comes from.

In other news, if Alex Jones is right that people are putting chemicals in the water to feminize the population, I'll make sure to drink a few cups every day. ;)

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

9 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

Help Lady Fitzgerald, dumb people are being dumb to me on OCN! RETREAT BACK TO LTT, A FUNCTIONAL FORUM!

My mom does not understand how to support her children emotionally, and I've tried to explain it to her multiple times but it just goes over her head. The entire concept is incomprehensible to her. She's from an older generation in an Eastern culture and barely ever had a mother, so I guess I can see where it comes from.

In other news, if Alex Jones is right that people are putting chemicals in the water to feminize the population, I'll make sure to drink a few cups every day. ;)

Alex Jones is a bigotted moron (or, as Bugs Bunny would say, maroon). What's really sad (and scary!) is people actually buy into his equine fertilizer.

It took years for your mother to become who she is now so it may take years for to come around to you. Add to that she knew you for most of your life as a boy so that's one heck of an adjustment for her. You need to realize and accept she may never fully come around. It's rough but the long range rewards for you will probably be worth it.

I'm not very active on OCN anymore due to how badly Vertical Scope screwed it up when they transitioned from Huddler to the abomination they have now so I haven't seen much in the way of posting from you and have no idea how people are treating you. The only short term solution might be to report anyone giving you problems to the mods (and don't hold your breath waiting for results). I've left a few forums that gave me crap rather than lose sleep over it. There are plenty other places one can go where one will be accepted so why put up with crap?

A longer term solution may be to take a long, hard look at yourself to make sure you aren't being a crap magnet (granted, that is easier said than done).

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

3 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

meep

^_^

Now you have me thinking you're half road runner. ;)

meep-meep.jpg.01c3b881c60ed8abe5d89551bb0d351a.jpg

Jeannie

Might go shopping with a girlfriend at the end of the year. Most likely skipping Turing. I still think clothing and more pairs of shoes I don't need has higher happiness to dollar ratio than most computer parts for me... :thinking:

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

meep.

I'm staring to be in love with a new person. Finally. meep. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

5 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

meeeeep.

Maybe I will start dating once I fix my voice.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. :ph34r:

Find someone who accepts you for what you are and what you'll be (mainly voice-wise) rather than just someone who'll accept you for what you'll be.

That's all I gotta say.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.