LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Kumaresh said:

In what context and about which aspect of it ??!?! That's all that matters....

Size and erections.

10:56 PM - Dan Castellaneta: in sweats
10:56 PM - Dan Castellaneta: or shorts
10:56 PM - Dan Castellaneta: oh god
10:56 PM - Dan Castellaneta: that's when it's noticeable
10:56 PM - boboiboiboi: trueeeee
10:56 PM - boboiboiboi: but like tomorrow you'll probably see it
10:56 PM - Dan Castellaneta: kek
10:57 PM - Dan Castellaneta: I probably will :^)
10:57 PM - boboiboiboi: I know you want to lmao
10:57 PM - Dan Castellaneta: lol

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

21 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I went to the comments section of the YouTube video but can't find anyone referencing to it. I don't know. Is it i7-6700k overclocking guide? Obviously it's not Pimp My WiFi.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

20 minutes ago, RooR said:

Dogs are the best cuddle buddy when single haha

Blanket is close however. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

on another note, My keyboard is in Minnesota now, so I think it'll go out for delivery tomorrow...

My ethernet cable is still in Arizona though...

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Serious question though, why is it Intel is more popular than AMD? IS the performance difference between the two huge?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Serious question though, why is it Intel is more popular than AMD? IS the performance difference between the two huge?

yeah, Id say so.

Far newer CPUs from Intel...

I might go Kaby lake if the suspected paper launch of Zen is 6+ months after the paper launch.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

yeah, Id say so.

I might go Kaby lake if the suspected paper launch of Zen is 6+ months after the paper launch.

No wonder neither Apple nor Microsoft is using AMD processors in their computers.

Just now, wcreek said:

yeah, Id say so.

I should really add to what I meant.

If Zen is expected to have a paper launch this month but a retail or real launch like mid 2017, I'm probably going to go with Kaby Lake if it's available around March or April.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

No wonder neither Apple nor Microsoft is using AMD processors in their computers.

my laptop has an A10 based off bristol ridge...

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I have a suspicion that kaby lake might be an exact rebrand or just the skylake lineup with very minor improvements due to a matured node.... 

I'm probably wrong at this but do you think Intel is reaching the limits of Moore's Law?

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I have a suspicion that kaby lake might be an exact rebrand or just the skylake lineup with very minor improvements due to a matured node.... 

Yeah probably... If the 7700K is either cheaper or more available than the 6700K then I'd probably get the 7700K, if not no biggie, I'd be ok with the slightly older 6700K.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm probably wrong at this but do you think Intel is reaching the limits of Moore's Law?

Maybe... Samsung seemingly was having issues at 10nm, not sure if they still are but Intel sure has. IIRC Kaby was suppose to be 10nm but 10nm has benn delayed to Cannonlake for 2018 at the earliest...

The future might be SiGe.

34 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

It will not be an exact rebrand, at all. Source

Kaby Lake will be a pretty big deal for laptops and other mobile devices. At this point I would definitely recommend waiting for it if you want to buy a laptop soon.

Will it support LPDDR4?

too many pages to read trough with my attention span.... can someone shortly explain what happened in the last 5-6 pages? xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

14 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Luke is not "meh", Luke is what makes LTT worth watching. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

3 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Most people on this forum are white or Asian. And irl very few Asian kids come out

Yeah, bc Africa and Asia are the worst on gay rights.

On 2.12.2016 at 5:00 PM, wcreek said:

Haven't built it yet, it'll be my first build and I just received my H440 a couple of days ago.  Soon enough I'll have enough money for the rest of the stuff and peripherals.

I might use the folding table I've been using as desk. Though I'd maybe try to find some sort of material to put over it to make it more smooth

i mean, it will be a great build, my bad