LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, wcreek said:

Yeah Verizon has decent 3G...

I'm back on LTE... 

Yes it does I would assume

cdma *runs away*

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

22 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Same here c:

Highfive!! :D 

12 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Believe me that won't last forever ... As I found out. When you get older your metabolism will slow down.

yeah ... but hey ... ill abuse it while i can :P 

11 minutes ago, themctipers said:

I'll just keep on eating chips

*opens a chip bag*

i was thinking the exact same thing xD *opens a crisp bag* 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

42 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

yeah .. i dont miss the gym .. im one of those lucky bastards that eat what they want, when they want and not get fat ...

I eat considerably more than all of my friends, am the tallest of all of them, do the least exercise of all of them and weigh considerably less than all of them.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

29 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

I eat considerably more than all of my friends, am the tallest of all of them, do the least exercise of all of them and weigh considerably less than all of them.

yeah ... sounds like me xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

I've reached my equilbrium weight for my age. I can eat as much as I want, not gain weight, but at the same time it is really hard for me to lose weight.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Just now, erty176 said:

I've reached my equilbrium weight for my age. I can eat as much as I want, not gain weight, but at the same time it is really hard for me to lose weight.

I need to gain weight... (113-ish lbs/~52kg), fatten up more, since my trip to AL didn't do much despite all the fried chicken and deep fried oreos we ate at the space camp and at restaurants...

I'm just a big guy surrounded by all these skinny young folks haha, even though im only 20.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Just now, erty176 said:

if i would work out .. i would lose and gain weight in the same time .... cause muscle mass xD

1 hour ago, themctipers said:

Yes it does I would assume

cdma *runs away*

Sorry I'm late to responding... Wasn't getting any service...

Back on LTE with 2 bars (-114)...

CDMA has it's advantages but be ause of LTE it has the nice feature of GSM phones which is it uses a sim card... So if I wanted to I could take the nano sim out of my Galaxy S6 and put it in a Nexus 5X or 6P if I wanted to. But that's because they use the have the same LTE bands that CDMA carriers use.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

@wcreek

the few things  I have against cdma is that you can't use data and have a phone call and that its device bound (doesn't use a SIM card, have to call carrier to change devices)

and that it mostly isn't used anywhere else than the us.. As far as I know only bell's 2g service uses cdma in Canada. 

Also that you cant switch from cdma to gsm (Verizon to AT&T) without a device change. 

Meanwhile -114 is Useable 1bar LTE 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

@wcreek

the few things  I have against cdma is that you can't use data and have a phone call and that its device bound (doesn't use a SIM card, have to call carrier to change devices)

and that it mostly isn't used anywhere else than the us.. As far as I know only bell's 2g service uses cdma in Canada. 

Also that you cant switch from cdma to gsm (Verizon to AT&T) without a device change. 

Meanwhile -114 is Useable 1bar LTE 

Yes it does use similar frequencies but it uses a entirely different technology, for example fm and am. Am can technically be transmitted on fm frequencies but it won't work with fm radios and is just different 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Yes it does use similar frequencies but it uses a entirely different technology, for example fm and am. Am can technically be transmitted on fm frequencies but it won't work with fm radios and is just different 

Hmm from what I've read the 5X and 6P have the same frequencies and bands that vzw uses.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Hmm from what I've read the 5X and 6P have the same frequencies and bands that vzw uses.

Yes it does but as I stated earlier it uses a entirely different technology. 

Take my am/fm thing from above ^^

also..

image.jpg

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Why it's hiding out waiting for that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But I'm bottom. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Yes it does but as I stated earlier it uses a entirely different technology. 

Take my am/fm thing from above.

According to Google the 5X supports Verizon... https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6102470?hl=en

So in this case I think the 5X has both "am" and "fm".

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

16 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

one time I rp'd and edged for 6 hours…

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

10 hours ago, themctipers said:

Very kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

one time I rp'd and edged for 6 hours…

Shut the fuck up, you're 12. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

53 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Im going to a transgender clinic on wedensday!

noice ...good luck with that :D

i have a feeling i should find one here :/ 

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

Im going to a transgender clinic on wedensday!

best of luck ^^