How to make multiple disks into one disk. (see pic)

LongHairedSanta

Soo, I have a question. As shown on the picture theese three drives are the same fysical drive, i wanna make it becom the same drive in my pc too, how does one go about doing it?post-201999-0-09319700-1427493689_thumb.

format and combine partitions in windows disk management

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The only way I know off is deleting the other partitions and extending the wanted partition.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

format and combine partitions in windows disk management

Can you please give more detail ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That just deleting and extending, and format != delete.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

That just deleting and extending, and format != delete.

deleting a volume removes ALL the data from it just like formatting

Spoiler

deleting a volume removes ALL the data from it just like formatting

Nope, when you format you remove/erases the files but the partition is still present and the size of it hasn't change, when you delete the partition is gone, this explanation is probably my worst but I hope you get it or you are trolling.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Nope, when you format you remove/erases the files but the partition is still present and the size of it hasn't change, when you delete the partition is gone, this explanation is probably my worst but I hope you get it or you are trolling.

did you not look at the link i posted?

obviously you're just trying to start arguments because you don't understand the process to which i posted a link for instructions of how to do it.

OP asked how to combine those two partitions. I gave him a link on how to do it. Do you have a problem?

Spoiler

obviously you're just trying to start arguments because you don't understand the process to which i posted a link for instructions of how to do it.

OP asked how to combine those two partitions. I gave him a link on how to do it. Do you have a problem?

I know that method and I actually memorized it, you said formating and combining mean while it's deleting and extending, you added the link after I asked for details, your oirginal was misleading and I wanted to set things but if I'm offending you them screw this not getting a warning point I'm sorry.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I know that method and I actually memorized it, you said formating and combining mean while it's deleting and extending, you added the link after I asked for details, your oirginal was misleading and I wanted to set things but if I'm offending you them screw this not getting a warning point I'm sorry.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ