Underrated 8350 FX

Point in this topic is that an fx 8350 is beast i don't know why many people are telling that it cannot beat a intel core i5 4690k at gaming that's not true in gaming it beats it really well mostly all benchmarks on internet are fake because of "FANBOYS"

My friend got his 8350 and my bro have 4690 (it is not K) they both have Nvidia Gtx 650 (1 GDDR5),

And it outperforms intel just a bit but it is still bit stronger.

The point of this is that MANY MANY MANY people are speaking that a FX 8350 is A S**T but it is not.

I AM INTEL FAN. So i am not judging this because i am an amd FANBOY Point is that I am telling this is not WEAK cpu like everyone on internet says.

That's all.

(And i don't want to start comment war).  :)

Yes it's good, but it costs more than it should for what it is

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

My friend got his 8350 and my bro have 4690 (it is not K) they both have Nvidia Gtx 650 (1 GDDR5),

Now redo the benchmarks with a gtx 780.

This is so anedoctal it hurts .

That card didnt need any more cpu power , thats why the results were similar.

8350 is weaker with a better GPU.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It out performs Intel a bit because the 650 is a bottleneck. Put in a high end GPU like a 970/290x and the i5 will win hands down. So nice try.

But the benchmarks speak otherwise, so...

Facts over personal experience tbh

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

FX 8350 is 150 bucks, plus 75 for a 970 mainboard, plus 30 for an aftermarket cooler.

i5 4440 is 175 bucks, plus 50 for an H81 maiboard.

Win,

all benchmarks on internet are fake because of "FANBOYS"

im sorry what?

the benchmarks do not lie, im afraid the AMD chips ARE worse in gaming than intels processors, games do not take advantage of multicore very well and prefer single threaded performance which favours intel processors

Its just fact

the AMD chips are great for producivity for their price, and super low budgets, but even then a low priced i3 or i5 is a great choice for gamers on a budget

Since you used a low end card, its possible the tests you ran were bottlenecked by the GPU this the results were similar, sure on a budget they will play games fine, but they are honestly hard to recommend when an i3 or cheap locked i5 , is not much more expensive and does a better job in gaming

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

With a GTX 650 show me the difference between 8350 and Celeron G1840

One's blue :P 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

There was diffrence few frames for 8350 Running gt 650 with 780 it would be clear diffrence

The 8350 will get destroyed with a decent GPU and a decent game.

Correction Oberon.smite it is not 4440 it is 4690k it is 240 bucks

The 8350 will get destroyed with a decent GPU and a decent game.

Correction they were both running at QHD monitor and crysis 3 (there was a lag) BUT THERE WAS DIFFRENCE 10 FPS for 8350

Correction Oberon.smite it is not 4440 it is 4690k it is 240 bucks

Nehhhhhhh i5 4440 is already enough to beat the 8350. 

Don't need a 4690k for that.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

FANBOY :lol:  ;)

Huh? where? The only fan boy I see is you, the "INTEL FAN".

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Nope, IPC doesn't lie.

Please you cannot judge because i had real life exp.

Huh? where? The only fan boy I see is you, the "INTEL FAN".

Yes i am but i defend 8350 status.

Please you cannot judge because i had real life exp.

Your real life 'experience' had conditions that to not test actual performance of both processors.  You were  hitting a bottleneck on a different part of your system meaning neither processor was going at one hundred percent.  Not to mention you didn't post temperatures or power usage, which are other factors.

Yes i am but i defend 8350 status.

Yes indeed you do... indeed you do...

Your real life 'experience' had conditions that to not test actual performance of both processors.  You were  hitting a bottleneck on a different part of your system meaning neither processor was going at one hundred percent.  Not to mention you didn't post temperatures or power usage, which are other factors.

Cpu usage at 8350 were around 60%+ while 4690 had 90%+  temperature 8350 around 70 degrees 4690 around 60

It's not a fanboy statement but it's also not 100% true. An 8350 will be better then an i5-4440 in CPU-heavy multi-threaded tasks such as video editing and 3D rendering (given without GPU acceleration). In gaming however, the i5-4440 is better. There's a few games where 8350 will match, maybe pull ahead by very slightly, but there is no game where 8350 will be of a noticeable improvement.

"Rawr XD"

I'm a bit of an AMD / ATi fanboi, and i can clearly see that the OP is trolling / baiting.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...