Touch Screen Laptop for the Wife

Wesleyjhere

My wife is looking for a new laptop with a touchscreen, I am not very well versed on laptops so I am coming here for help. She doesn't have a ton of needs other than word processing, internet browsing and the like. Our budget is $700, I would like to spend less but I don't want to cheap out and get something that won't hold up.

My wife is looking for a new laptop with a touchscreen, I am not very well versed on laptops so I am coming here for help. She doesn't have a ton of needs other than word processing, internet browsing and the like. Our budget is $700, I would like to spend less but I don't want to cheap out and get something that won't hold up.

How big of a laptop are you looking to get?

13" http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Dell-Inspiron-13-i7347-10051sLV-Signature-Edition-2-in-1-PC/productID.308794600

15" http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Lenovo-Flex-2-15-Signature-Edition-2-in-1-PC/productID.306276800

"Rawr XD"

Why not buy an ASUS T100? A Windows 8 tablet with a docking keyboard.

Considering she isn't doing any fancy or intense, that tablet is pretty good. Not only that, it is quite affordable like $349 I believe?

Why not buy an ASUS T100? A Windows 8 tablet with a docking keyboard.

Considering she isn't doing any fancy or intense, that tablet is pretty good. Not only that, it is quite affordable like $349 I believe?

imo the Aspire Switch 10 is a better choice then the T100 unless you need that 11 hours of battery life that the T100 offers.

"Rawr XD"