Genuine Windows 8/8.1 insurance

Venum

Hey peeps,

I just bought a  genuine copy of Windows 8 SL 64bit OEM pc builders installer cd-key.

Now my question is if my hdd that Iinstalled this OS dies or fails God for bid for some reasons bad batch etc.

Will I be able to activate my cd-key if I do a fresh install using a brand new hdd on the same motherboard???

Hey peeps,

I just bought a  genuine copy of Windows 8 SL 64bit OEM pc builders installer cd-key.

Now my question is if my hdd that Iinstalled this OS dies or fails God for bid for some reasons bad batch etc.

Will I be able to activate my cd-key if I do a fresh install using a brand new hdd on the same motherboard???

Yes, you can.

Yes, it should be fine. If no other computer is using the same key at that time, there should be no problems.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yes, it should be fine. If no other computer is using the same key at that time, there should be no problems.

hmm I would like to qoute that this unlike the FPP version only comes with one CD/DVD.

Im having doubts if reactivating or re-using the key will happen. although its gonna be reactivated be on the same mobo..

Also another question in mind, if I fresh install a new cd key towards a 2nd hand mobo that has been installed and activated a key before.

Will it still accept the new cd key with new components even if it had a history of activation before?

doesn't matter what you do...if the key didn't activate..you could just phone ms and they would give you a new key very easily

they are very lax on helping people activate

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile