how to ask a chick to homecoming

JESUS CHRIST this isn't LinusDatingTips

LinusGiveawayTips, really...

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Lol Linus should do a techquicky video about this

You go up to so called Chick, and ask her to homecoming. If its an actual chicken chick then grab it and bring it to homecoming :\

But make sure to handle it gently so as not to crush it, and make sure you cover it's wings so it doesn't spaz and fall out of your hand  :P

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

"Come see my hardware"

lol guys this topic has perfect sense with technology

"A chick" lol, whatever...

But if you aren't asking for serious(or for advice), then this probably won't work, but the guy who took me to homecoming literally said "Bee go to homecoming with me, we can get Mc Donalds or something to make it special" And his cheesyness won me over. Also, we did get a tray of fries at Mc Donalds as per my request lol, I just wanted to see if he would do it.

Take her # and ask her to come? 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Op still hasn't replied

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

"A chick" lol, whatever...

But if you aren't asking for serious(or for advice), then this probably won't work, but the guy who took me to homecoming literally said "Bee go to homecoming with me, we can get Mc Donalds or something to make it special" And his cheesyness won me over. Also, we did get a tray of fries at Mc Donalds as per my request lol, I just wanted to see if he would do it.

What if he says one in a million sexy in front of chick?

I don't like calling girls chick, toots is much better  :lol:

Seriously though @pomps74, just go up to her and say hi, i have come to ask you to go to the homecoming with me as i find you to be very attractive and i would like to get to know you better....would you go to the home coming with me while looking deeply into her eyes. She will say yes if she is not already taken or waiting for someone else to ask her and when she says yes, say in your mind not out loud " gotcha b***, i'm Rick James.....She's a super freak, super freak she's super freaky yowww!"

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

what is a homecoming? please explainerino

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

"Hey, you wanna go to homecoming with me?"

Results:

1) You get a "Yes" answer, enjoy.

2) You get a "No" answer, you can now move on.

It's quite simple really. The question you're really asking is "How do I make sure I don't make myself vulnerable and open to rejection while still trying to pursue this female person for reproductive purposes eventually" in which case you're shit out of luck: Society dictates that you must go through that stupid process yourself, you need to wait for a female partner to come along that isn't afraid of initiating things with you which in my experience is a rather uncommon thing to find, even among self proclaimed "feminists" and such.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Walk up to her, tell her you have something ask her, walk away with her to someplace private and then....and then...and then you ask her. :o

If you want to be romantic or whatnot, put up a poster asking her over a highway/road she goes through frequently. You'll get your answer then.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What if he says one in a million sexy in front of chick?

I feel like you should know that calling a lady sexy for no reason is quite creepy. At least in my mind.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I feel like you should know that calling a lady sexy for no reason is quite creepy. At least in my mind.

Maybe your mind is sick......the statement was addressing QueenDemetria's statement of ""A Chick" lol whatever"  and besides in this case there is a reason for calling her sexy as OP finds her attractive.

I feel the reason why we have eyes is to experience the world and over time we picture what is sexy to us. No one is attracted to someone whom they feel is ugly or unattractive, which is to say that sexy, attractiveness, ugly or being unattractive is in the eye of the beholder. Knowing this i am of the view that he finds her sexy and i have never heard a girl say that they hated or didn't like a guy for calling them sexy who approaches them in a very respectable manner. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Maybe your mind is sick......the statement was addressing QueenDemetria's statement of ""A Chick" lol whatever"  and besides in this case there is a reason for calling her sexy as OP finds her attractive.

I was addressing that most ladies don't want someone randomly calling them sexy if not in a relationship. But what do I know?

Well, just pick it up and bring it with you. Then sell it to Perdue or Tyson for profit so it can grow to be the size of a medium size dog. Then buy it from Wal-Mart in 3-4 months and serve it to your friends or family.

Though IDK why you'd want to bring a chicken to homecoming...

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

what is a homecoming? please explainerino

This ^

Is it like Rumspringer...or something?

...seriously it sounds like they're all going to commit ritual suicide or something.

post-67079-0-01994500-1427297184.jpg

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2