Irrational Parents

So I just got this new x99 stuff 2 weeks ago, almost 3. I've had this case for about 7 months. I just had my birthday party with my friends and I have enough money to buy an Air 540 or new cooler. But of course these Nazis think that just because they were very kind to buy me a new laptop that'll come in a week that they can say that I can't use my own money and that I "need to cool down." I promised my dad that if he got the laptop that I would wait until Pascal for a new graphics card. He decided to alter it so that I can't do jack shit to the PC at all for another YEAR. I can't get a new case with my own money or even add some more RAM to my laptop for $50 for 16GB. Freaking pisses me off to the extent that I don't want to even look at them. My dad expects me to get arthritis or some shit from trying to access my I/O on my narrow AF desk.

Well damn, tell em to deal with it and that it's your money, you can do whatever with it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well damn, tell em to deal with it and that it's your money, you can do whatever with it.

Yeah I mean it's their Amazon account and like $10 of it's my allowance but they specifically said that that is my money. Whatever. Fuck 'em.

Do you really need a new case tho? ;)

No window and i pretty much can't access my I/O

You have a 5820k/780 and you're complaining?

My parents wouldn't even let me spend my abundance of money (at the time) on a $500 rig lol.

780 was free (if you read the little snippet before)

So I just got this new x99 stuff 2 weeks ago, almost 3. I've had this case for about 7 months. I just had my birthday party with my friends and I have enough money to buy an Air 540 or new cooler. But of course these Nazis think that just because they were very kind to buy me a new laptop that'll come in a week that they can say that I can't use my own money and that I "need to cool down." I promised my dad that if he got the laptop that I would wait until Pascal for a new graphics card. He decided to alter it so that I can't do jack shit to the PC at all for another YEAR. I can't get a new case with my own money or even add some more RAM to my laptop for $50 for 16GB. Freaking pisses me off to the extent that I don't want to even look at them. My dad expects me to get arthritis or some shit from trying to access my I/O on my narrow AF desk.

Damn I think you posted on the wrong forum. Maybe you should go rant to your homies on instagram cus this is a tech forum.

All that aside your rig is already pretty beast there isnt any reason to really upgrade so quickly.

Idk why cant you just sell the laptop.

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

My parents did somewhat the same thing. Once I bought my new 970, they made a rule that I wasn't allowed to buy anything computer related for an entire year. However, I'm fine with my current setup and I can wait a year to upgrade. 

Damn I think you posted on the wrong forum. Maybe you should go rant to your homies on instagram cus this is a tech forum.

All that aside your rig is already pretty beast there isnt any reason to really upgrade so quickly.

Idk why cant you just sell the laptop.

Well I just got it and I want to use it for school.

780 was free (if you read the little snippet before)

And you're complaining?

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Are you fucking 5, your parents aren't retards they pay the electricity for your pc and the internet so you can use your pc to the fullest so stop whining. 

Well they are Nazis at the least for not letting me spend the money that my friends gave me

This sucks. I am allowed to spend $1800 on my computer and games per year anyway I like

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

And you're complaining?

No, I just want to be able to use my motherboard I/O without breaking my wrist by reaching at a 90 degree angle frequently.

This sucks. I am allowed to spend $1800 on my computer and games per year anyway I like

Oh yeah forgot to mention the $3000 in my bank account that I earned entirely on my own... can't spend a dime

Well they are Nazis at the least for not letting me spend the money that my friends gave me

They probably want you to spend your money on you know things that will actually benefit you, such as some new clothes, a car, insurance for said car or money to go out.

You have a 5820k/780 and you're complaining?

My parents wouldn't even let me spend my abundance of money (at the time) on a $500 rig lol.

THIS ^^^^ they won't let me upgrade my damn cpu which is nearly 8 years old smh

FCK EM, go make your own amazon account and buy your stuff ^_^

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I feel you here my parents are like nazis against me getting a gaming pc. (with my own money)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

They probably want you to spend your money on you know things that will actually benefit you, such as some new clothes, a car, insurance for said car or money to go out.

That's the $3000 in my bank account that I earned on my own and am not allowed to use at all

How old are you? Wanna know something fun? My parents haven't paid for ANY of my phones(in the last 4 years), PC components(in the last 5 years) or laptop, I'm a college student and at that time I was still in high school :P However, if you are irresponsible with your own money, they shouldn't let you. You might be spoiling yourself a bit mate, not trying to offend you but you sound like a typical spoiled brat. Sorry.

THIS ^^^^ they won't let me upgrade my damn cpu which is nearly 8 years old smh

FCK EM, go make your own amazon account and buy your stuff ^_^

780 was free, 5820k was $600 all in

Just sell the laptop and give your money back to your dad? Or tell your dad to get a refund? Just act like an adult and they'll act like an adult to you. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.