Irrational Parents

If someone's parents are being unreasonable then I don't think they should.

Not for you, him or I to decide. They are his LEGAL guardians until the age of 18 there he does what they say. 

You should take it to a *cough LAN cough* when you want to upgrade it, and if you come back with a new hardware (case excluded) claim it was a gift from a pal who had some laying around.

Lol everybody I know says that "Counter Strike is for nerds," and all they play is League. Probably wouldn't work.

So I just got this new x99 stuff 2 weeks ago, almost 3. I've had this case for about 7 months. I just had my birthday party with my friends and I have enough money to buy an Air 540 or new cooler. But of course these Nazis think that just because they were very kind to buy me a new laptop that'll come in a week that they can say that I can't use my own money and that I "need to cool down." I promised my dad that if he got the laptop that I would wait until Pascal for a new graphics card. He decided to alter it so that I can't do jack shit to the PC at all for another YEAR. I can't get a new case with my own money or even add some more RAM to my laptop for $50 for 16GB. Freaking pisses me off to the extent that I don't want to even look at them. My dad expects me to get arthritis or some shit from trying to access my I/O on my narrow AF desk.

Perhaps your parent's are trying to get you to be appreciative of what you have? I mean that rig is probably ridiculously expensive, and they want you to appreciate what you have instead of upgrading it all the time. Think about it. I would never be able to afford a rig at that caliber, nor would most of the people here.

Grow up dude.

Learn to show appreciation for what you have, and thank your parents for it.

You don't NEED that rig, or anything near it for that matter.

Another thing. That Air 540? You don't need it. Like i said, quit trying to upgrade the thing and just use it as it is.

"If you're going to do something, do it to inspire others." -Skora

You're 13 and complaining with all the shit you have?! It's kids like you that piss me the fuck off. Shut the fuck up and enjoy what you have. If I were your dad and you were being a little ass like you are now, you wouldn't have a damn computer at. In fact I'd probably sell it.

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

Trust me, listen to them, act more mature, they might think you are spoiled as hell and won't let you get it. Also, how in the world did you make 3k on your own?

Selling things at a craft show for 6 years, making about $500 every November. Also have a website for it.

Lol everybody I know says that "Counter Strike is for nerds," and all they play is League. Probably wouldn't work.

Dood. Get some new friends, pc fan boys like that are the worse.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

You're 13 and complaining with all the shit you have?! It's kids like you that piss me the fuck off. Shut the fuck up and enjoy what you have. If I were your dad and you were being a little ass like you are now, you wouldn't have a damn computer at. In fact I'd probably sell it.

I enjoy my PC just fine. I love it. I just don't want to have to get wrist pains from trying to access my I/O frequently with much less than an inch of room on my narrow desk with the R4. The Air 540 would give me about 4 more inches (don't quote me on that). 

If someone's parents are being unreasonable then I don't think they should.

Wow that's good to teach a 13 year. And people wonder why all kids these days are fucking pricks with no respect.

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

Dood. Get some new friends, pc fan boys like that are the worse.

I've met some really nice people on Steam but they all live hundreds of miles away except for one person who lives on Ohio too. I go to the best public school in my area. Wouldn't have much luck with the other districts.

Parents these days are so laid back and afraid to punish their children. My dad would get the belt out and whip my ass until it bled. Taught me to not fuck around with him.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Not for you, him or I to decide. They are his LEGAL guardians until the age of 18 there he does what they say. 

I don't care who a person's legal guardians are. If someone's being unreasonable then I don't think their decision should matter.

Selling things at a craft show for 6 years, making about $500 every November. Also have a website for it.

So you are willing to blow 3k $ on a pc/laptop that will be high end until like next year? It's a bad investment mate. You worked hard for it for 6 years. Are you a social person? Maybe they are worried about you. Play any sports?

Don't like it? Move out...oh wait you are a little kid, fucking deal with it.

Retard and Nazis within the first 5 seconds of reading? Really? 

Parents these days are so laid back and afraid to punish their children. My dad would get the belt out and whip my ass until it bled. Taught me to not fuck around with him.

My parents were starting to get pretty pissed so I had to just surrender, that's why I am just venting out on here.

So you are willing to blow 3k $ on a pc/laptop that will be high end until like next year? It's a bad investment mate. You worked hard for it for 6 years. Are you a social person? Maybe they are worried about you. Play any sports?

Oh I would not spend anywhere near that 3k. Maybe like $250 at most. I play soccer.

Oh I didn't throw a tantrum at all. I am just really pissed and I am smart enough to not say what I am typing in their faces. I sell things at a craft show every year and get about $500 every November from it, I even have a website.

You threw a tantrum. You are a spoiled little kid. I'm within 110 miles of you. Calm down or I'll come over and annoy you a little. Maybe even poke you in the eye. You are probably 13... So no punches will be thrown by me :\

Wow that's good to teach a 13 year. And people wonder why all kids these days are fucking pricks with no respect.

The kids I know who are pricks are the way they are because their parent's are pricks. I never said neglect your child, or let them do whatever the fuck they want. I said someone who is being unreasonable shouldn't have a say in the matter. If you teach someone to obey all commands then they just become a mindless idiot.

This is my most popular topic and my most hostile at the same time... kind of funny

Plenty of us had respect while ignoring completely unreasonable requests. If your mother told you to jump off a cliff out of spite I guess you would then. How bout not being an ashore and trying to blame an entire generation for the faults of a few?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

The kids I know who are pricks are the way they are because their parent's are pricks. I never said neglect your child, or let them do whatever the fuck they want. I said someone who is being unreasonable shouldn't have a say in the matter. If you teach someone to obey all commands then they just become a mindless idiot.

My dad is only home on the weekends and my mom is consumed in here writing

Your parents are teaching you to be more responsible with your money. It may not seem like it now, but you'll realize it when you grow up.

And you have a lot of that to do apparently lol

The level of maturity of this forum...

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Don't like it? Move out...oh wait you are a little kid, fucking deal with it.

Retard and Nazis within the first 5 seconds of reading? Really? 

It's Ratard. jk don't hurt me /s kappa

My parents were starting to get pretty pissed so I had to just surrender, that's why I am just venting out on here.

Dude my dad whipped my ass for watching a rated R movie when I was 5 lol. I ran for a while until he caught me lol. It was the Running Man.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

LinusParentTips

No I was going to say that. Go away.

LinusParentingTips

You threw a tantrum. You are a spoiled little kid. I'm within 110 miles of you. Calm down or I'll come over and annoy you a little. Maybe even poke you in the eye. You are probably 13... So no punches will be thrown by me :\

I was just questioning their logic. As the argument went on they started to get mad so I just surrendered so that I wouldn't get in trouble.