This is Pathetic...

I recently purchased The Crew and found it to be a pretty good game, despite the locked 60fps poor resource allocation and slight instability... The other night my Brother who has an Xbox 360 (he doesn't game enough to justify building a PC and is pretty content with the Xbox) he asked me what racing games I would recommend and I told him about The Crew, he bought it and when I saw how poorly the Xbox 360 ran it I couldn't help but make a post on it... The game looks terrible, even for a 360, it looked like it was running at 720p at best, 24fps, and it had terrible stuttering, when I attempted to open the map, the game came up with a loading screen for about 10 seconds, then when I had fast travelled, the HUD interface such as the speedometer, tachometer, and mini map took a few seconds to load in as well as the environment of the game, not just textures but entire buildings... All of this made me quite angry about how poorly Ubisoft developed this game but what realm set me off was that the vertical sync was off, something that is always supposed to be on for the consoles, it had the worst tearing I had ever seen in a game... After experiencing this I feel as if devs are wrongfully trying to get rid of the last ten consoles by coding the games so poorly, I know the Xbox could handle this game but Ubisoft deliberately throttled the hardware with this terrible excuse for a game. It probably won't be long until these so called next Gen consoles get smashed

@OP, the 360 is already on the way out man... I doubt that devs would make a build and optimize it fully, specifically for a piece of outdated hardware...

Game dev is getting expensive, and with the amount of cash they pour into marketing, you would be lucky that they even released it for the 360...

I got The Crew for free with my GTX 970. I probably only played for about 4 hours until I got bored. :P I should've chosen FC4.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

It's 360 what did you expect? have you not played GTA V on 360? It's exactly the same....

After experiencing this I feel as if devs are wrongfully trying to get rid of the last ten consoles by coding the games so poorly, I know the Xbox could handle this game but Ubisoft deliberately throttled the hardware with this terrible excuse for a game.

Let's not make more of a conspiracy theory of this than it deserves: releasing on older hardware is nothing more than a shameless cash-grab. If Ubisoft didn't want to release on last-generation hardware, they simply wouldn't. They wouldn't even be the first ones. They want to widen their installed user base to increase sales, that's all. They are doing so with little regard for the user experience, which of course is worthy of criticism, but I think it's more apathy than malice.

How do you know the Xbox 360 could handle this game better than what you're seeing? That hardware turns 10 years old this year. Hell, most of it's titles even during the height of it's popularity ran at low resolutions and at no more than 30 FPS.

It's 360 what did you expect? have you not played GTA V on 360? It's exactly the same....

Lol no, GTA 5 on 360 worked fine, of course there were popins but it wan't the way it is with The Crew were literally EVERYTHING needs to load in for a while, even the menus.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Vsync isn't off, UbiSoft uses adaptive vsync which will tear if the frame rate is below it's target. It improves controller response and makes the game feel smoother

I think youre seriously overestimating the capabilities of the Xbox, it's got. 512 of ram total and is by all likelihood more difficult to Dev for than current gen consoles

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

360 is a decade old. Be realistic man.

It has a massive world which u can explore (not much to see tbh) so loading it is a pain in a butt for whatever crappy ass hardware 360 has.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I know the Xbox is capable of more because so many other games have run on it with better graphics and higher framerstes, gta 5, being one of them, I used to think gta 5 was a little rough on the 360 but The Crew is just unplayable

@OP, the 360 is already on the way out man... I doubt that devs would make a build and optimize it fully, specifically for a piece of outdated hardware...

Game dev is getting expensive, and with the amount of cash they pour into marketing, you would be lucky that they even released it for the 360...

1. They have money. It's Ubisoft. 
  2. The next gen is a tad stronger. A tad. The companies wanted to add extra grass. It's Ubisoft
  3. It's just a bad port. It's Ubisoft.
  4. The PC isn't outdated, but AC Unity runs like shit.

It's Ubisoft.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

The consoles are not even close to next gen. I own the xbone and it's a letdown. PS4 doesn't even look any better when I watch my friends play it. Now I'm upgrading my gpu for my new ROG swift monitor.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

360 is a decade old. Be realistic man.

It has a massive world which u can explore (not much to see tbh) so loading it is a pain in a butt for whatever crappy ass hardware 360 has.

Ah, yes, this is why GTA 5 was not able to run on the Xbox 360!

Oh wait.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

Ah, yes, this is why GTA 5 was not able to run on the Xbox 360!

Oh wait.

Well we have to remember that The Crew came out during Ubisoft's best time of the year if u catch my drift ;)

The Crew has map 4 times as big as GTA V. Between 1400-1600 square miles.

So props to Ubi for such a big map, at the same time theres nothing to see nor do on it so meh, fail. Good try though.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Lol no, GTA 5 on 360 worked fine, of course there were popins but it wan't the way it is with The Crew were literally EVERYTHING needs to load in for a while, even the menus.

No, texture's were terrible and you can forget going in the submarine if you want playable fps lol

To be fair im pretty sure it wasnt intended to be on xb360, it was announced late in dev and I think they just BARELY got it running thats why its not on ps3. and frankly in my opinion the xb360 was able to push games harder. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Well we have to remember that The Crew came out during Ubisoft's best time of the year if u catch my drift ;)

The Crew has map 4 times as big as GTA V. Between 1400-1600 square miles.

So props to Ubi for such a big map, at the same time theres nothing to see nor do on it so meh, fail. Good try though.

In the X360's defence, GTA V had more details. Helicopters, boats, sea, everything is drive-able, random pedestrians, endless buildings, almost no loading screens.

Basic guide to CPU's!