[TL;DR] Weapon mounts

I have 2 but haven't used them since .9

I have a feeling that if I stick 5 on my Cutlass, a single volley should shred just about anything, assuming I hit.

I have a feeling that if I stick 5 on my Cutlass, a single volley should shred just about anything, assuming I hit.

And assuming that the piping system on the ship can take it. Lack of power might be an issue. Or possibly overheating.

I have 2 but haven't used them since .9

Bad idea. Very bad idea. Very very bad idea.

You have to get within 500 meters to get the aiming pip

Bad idea. Very bad idea. Very very bad idea.

You have to get within 500 meters to get the aiming pip

Oh yeah forget that, very easy to get close to targets in a mustang tho.

Oh yeah forget that, very easy to get close to targets in a mustang tho.

I'd like to try it with a karthu-al, if it ever becomes flight ready...

How are the sledge mass drivers?

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Haven't tried them. I don't like the thought of an ammo count when you KNOW you'll be doing lots of fighting, such as Arena Commander. In the PU, ammo-restricted guns become much more plausible, because there's only a chance of you encountering foes (dependent on your profession)

Haven't tried them. I don't like the thought of an ammo count when you KNOW you'll be doing lots of fighting, such as Arena Commander. In the PU, ammo-restricted guns become much more plausible, because there's only a chance of you encountering foes (dependent on your profession)

I find in arena commander (for me) you don't survive long enough to chew through your rounds on slower firing weapons

I find in arena commander (for me) you don't survive long enough to chew through your rounds on slower firing weapons

Oh, that's true. You have those idiots that insist on ramming you when it's apparent they're gonna be killed.

The Mass Driver comes standard with my 325a. Now I don't know if anything has changed since early 1.0, but I quite like them. Combined with 2 OmNomNomSki VI's, it is a good balance between short- and longrange combat. When I fly, I always lock my gimbals so everything is lined up, then while flying towards your target you can unleash hell at them. They pack quite a punch, while shooting slowly.

In Vanduul Swarm, a Scavenger can be taken out with 2 precise shots with the Sledge alone.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!