[Steam] Ubisoft Weekend Sale, up to 75% off

razor767

I've not seen that gif before but it made me laugh, probably more than it should have.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Hmm, haven't played an assassins creed game yet. Anyone have recommendations on what to start with?

Hmm, haven't played an assassins creed game yet. Anyone have recommendations on what to start with?

i heard black flag is good i dont know if u should start there tho

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Why is there 50 assassins creed thumbnails...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

As long as you don't start with AC3 you are fine.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Not unity fgs -.-

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

i heard black flag is good i dont know if u should start there tho

Black flag is terrible on PC, you just stick to walls whenever you try to sprint lol

Try brotherhood, AC 2, revelations, and of course the original.

Try brotherhood, AC 2, revelations, and of course the original.

I would say start with the original and then just read reviews and see which ones you like. I have to say the original is somewhat one sided but it is still a lot of fun and then you know where the series has come from.

I want everything pink

Play the first one to get a grasp of the story but don’t expect to finish it (It gets to be a little monotonous).  After that I would stick with the numbered titles.  Branch off with the named titles if you want more of a particular numbered title.

I personally had the best experience playing Assassin's Creed 2.

I really need to stop going into Hot Deals.... smh, my wallet is crying.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Is the South Park game worth it?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Is the South Park game worth it?

Yea man it is really good, you should see TotalBiscuit review of the game, after that I think you can decide with the knowledge needed.

I want everything pink

A far better deal imo is Burnout paradise: The ultimate box :D

I am still trying to get rid of that game for Origin. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Ok I said I would not buy Ubisoft new but I bought Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for $3.74.  I could not resist buying it at that price.  Now luck I was using Steam Cash and not real money so I feel good about the purchase despite buying an Ubisoft product.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Brotherhood is the best one IMO. I would start there.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

is watch dogs eny good

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I would say start with the original and then just read reviews and see which ones you like. I have to say the original is somewhat one sided but it is still a lot of fun and then you know where the series has come from.

I don't know about you, but I thought the original was VERY boring. After the first map you are doing the same missions over and over again. I can't wait to try the other ones though good thing this sale came up.

Wow, thank God I didn't purchase any Ubisoft games yesterday. Now I have the convenience of keeping my keeps in a better place. Shame that they don't have the original  Assassin's Creed for sale though.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wow, thank God I didn't purchase any Ubisoft games yesterday. Now I have the convenience of keeping my keeps in a better place. Shame that they don't have the original  Assassin's Creed for sale though.

Check out Humble Bundle as they are having an Assassin's Creed sale from March 10-13.  All of the games are on sale except the new one, Rogue.  

Link to the promo:  https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/assassinscreed/

AC2 for sure it's still my favorite and AC 1 while good gets tiring extremely fast

@whitepheonix

AC and ACII are the only good games. III almost had it, almost, but failed in the end. AC and ACII is what I am saying.

Check out Humble Bundle as they are having an Assassin's Creed sale from March 10-13.  All of the games are on sale except the new one, Rogue.  

Link to the promo:  https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/assassinscreed/

Yea, I know, but I want redeemable games to Steam and I think the ones they sell you redeem on Ubisoft's client...right? :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The AC games you buy through Steam still force you to go through Uplay as well. :S