my blackwidow stealth ''review''

so my blackwidow was a kind of impulse buy, a couple of weeks ago razor had a awesomely big sale with 50% off and i bought my keyboard immediately hoped it would arrive in 3 days, it did i was exited like a little kid on Christmas morning unpacked the thing and plugged it in here follows my review:

looks:

the blackwidow looks like a striking keyboard nice clear lettering and normal size keys, my only problem is that the lettering is protruding it isnt a big problem for me, i might buy a fully new key-cap replacement kit.

orange keys:

i have never played with a mechanical keyboard before, the difference between membrane and mechanical is huge even after typing 2 word i knew i would never go back to membrane. because i used membrane keyboards so much i had to learn to type on mechanical it didnt take long and i type way faster and accurately now.

caps lock/ num lock/ scroll lock lights:

the lights that show you caps is on is not very bright its not a big problem but it might be irritating sometimes.

game mode:

game mode turn off the ''windows key'' so you wont accidentally hit it and go back to the desktop, i like it a lot and its easy to use

conclusion:

i would recommend you to buy this keyboard if you have got some extra money to spare or wait for a sale, overall this is a really good keyboard for me.

AND REMEMBER GUYS THIS REVIEW IS MY OPINION

- No photos

- No rating

- No "check PhantomGlass and HyperX"

I'm unsubscribing.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

The orange keys feel pretty bad, like grainy, and they can squeek sometimes. I'm gonna try returning mine for the green switch version.