what mouse do you reccomend?

Heatghost

Hey i play a lot of MMO and FPS games respectively, i am right handed and most of the time have a palm grip, occasionally alternating to claw grip but my main problem is that my hands are slightly larger than average so id like something that has a place for all my fingers including the pinky there a lot of options so i thought id see what you peeps know and have tried (RGB lighting is a plus but comfort > aesthetic)

@Heatghost

Corsair M95 maybe? I don't think it would fit that much tho, if you really want all the hand to stay on it...

Personally i have a Logitech G502 and it's awesome, the pinky isn't supported from the bottom but doesnt touch the table either...

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Hey i play a lot of MMO and FPS games respectively, i am right handed and most of the time have a palm grip, occasionally alternating to claw grip but my main problem is that my hands are slightly larger than average so id like something that has a place for all my fingers including the pinky there a lot of options so i thought id see what you peeps know and have tried (RGB lighting is a plus but comfort > aesthetic)

G502 and g402? M45 razer deathadder?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

@Heatghost

Corsair M95 maybe? I don't think it would fit that much tho, if you really want all the hand to stay on it...

Personally i have a Logitech G502 and it's awesome, the pinky isn't supported from the bottom but doesnt touch the table either...

Yep, G502 is best mouse IMO.

@Heatghost

Yeah it looks good, pinky doesn't have to be supported just as long as it doesn't drag on the table you know

Yeah like some members earlier mentioned G502 is a good choice.

Logitech G302, though it may be too small?

Logitech G600, Razer  Naga ( Not a fan of these mice and I don't have any kind of experience with Razer products)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya