what tech related activity do you HATE the most?

Nvidia drivers. Damn things are either crashing, stable, or just broken. ehem shadowplay

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I really dislike cleaning the rig (sometimes fun but I wish I only had to clean filters)

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Moving a modded minecraft world do a different version of minecraft...

Between trying to find updated versions of new mods on non-shady websites to dealing with endless stability issues between mods to having one mod require on version of forge while another won't work with that one...  The worst...

still on 1.7.2 lol

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Using a school computer.

Ugh. Forgot about that...

Sig under construction.

Damn printers. And those little pins for the on switch etc on the motherboard.. And thermal paste remover is the most vile substance known to man.. and installing large heatsinks.. 

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

Helping my friends with simple shit like how to hook up monitors, Which USB port, Is this download safe?

And of course.. Printers.. Like you said, They are the spawn of satan..

I almost regret showing my friends im good with Tech..

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

windows update

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

paying

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Convincing apple fanboys that their phones, laptops and desktops are not superior to anything else just because it has the apple logo on it....and printers ofc.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

having a fullscreen game and it being annoying to use your other monitors :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Living with coil whine

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

Instability. I had a PERFECT 4.6ghz overclock and it was stable on literally everything at low voltage but it crashed at idle. Pissed me off so much.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

assembling laptops after deconstruction..

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

Convincing apple fanboys that their phones, laptops and desktops are not superior to anything else just because it has the apple logo on it

lol this

especially the iPhone part :P

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

having a fullscreen game and it being annoying to use your other monitors :(

OMG THIS

every time I fullscreen minecraft my other monitors go black :/

Waiting for 30 minutes before the school laptop finally boots up...

And having to call microsoft to get my damn windows 8.1 install validated.. Bunch o dicks..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

OMG THIS

every time I fullscreen minecraft my other monitors go black :/

u see that's why I simply love minecraft and cs:go cuz you can just click out with no problems

obvs my minecraft is set to windowed and my cs:go is fullscreen windowed lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []