Heaven Society - Week 37 (Garden of Words)

If it's a matter of wishing they had better stories to animate, because they do a pretty good job at it, I wouldn't think it shameful of the studio. It does suck that their work has been mostly adapting average or below-average writings. I think the fact that garbage like Lucky Star or K-ON! had/has such a huge fan base speaks volumes for the passion they put into their work.. even if it starts out as garbage. I even thought the Tamako Market movie was pretty decent. I'd say memorability is quite subjective, too. It'd be incredibly difficult for something to have the lasting impact that Disappearance has had on me. Maybe it's the same with the works of Makoto Shinkai for others.

Edit: Also, I went looking for fan art and didn't find much, but there was this..

So, if you know where I can read this, shoot me a PM or something. :ph34r:

Should that fanart not be foot fetish related?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Should that fanart not be foot fetish related?

Doubt any fan art is going to top what we got in the actual movie, but I don't mind a bit of it. More that feet, I like girls in office attire.. those slightly flared capris, gadamn.

0d1bcc3f18.jpg

Doubt any fan art is going to top what we got in the actual movie, but I don't mind a bit of it. More that feet, I like girls in office attire.. those slightly flared capris, gadamn.

You speak the truth brotha! I didn't mind the feet stuff.

Edit: Btw...Im just so pleased to have found this club. Even if I haven't been able to follow every week, its just awesome how many really great stuff I have seen, just because of the Heaven Society...This was one of the absolute up there with some of the best ones we have had so far in 37 weeks.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

You speak the truth brotha! I didn't mind the feet stuff.

Edit: Btw...Im just so pleased to have found this club. Even if I haven't been able to follow every week, its just awesome how many really great stuff I have seen, just because of the Heaven Society...This was one of the absolute up there with some of the best ones we have had so far in 37 weeks.

Thank you for participating it is what it is because of you guys.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

As much as I wanted Mardock imma enjoy the hell outa this....

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I just watched it and I am lost for words...

The animation was like watching a magic trick that uses romance. It's one of the very few anime that made me feel connected with the anime and the characters.

I usually don't like slow paced stuff but, this somehow felt different.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

They were forcing to show as much environment as possible. And I can totally see why, but for me it was a little bit too much. Everything else was really good, I really liked characters, but 40 minutes weren't enough to get attached. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

They were forcing to show as much environment as possible. And I can totally see why, but for me it was a little bit too much. Everything else was really good, I really liked characters, but 40 minutes weren't enough to get attached. 

I might be grasping a bit, but I thought its brevity helped me connect with the characters better. We're strangers to the characters in the same way the characters were strangers to each other. With only ~40 minutes, they can't waste time over-characterizing or getting too detailed. We get a basic understanding of the situation where that comforting simplicity allows their relationship to grow.

Just finished the movie. That was most definitely a Makoto Shinkai styled work. 

Now if they would just make this into a movie....

I believe that was a spot made for the Japanese government to encourage High level university studies and crams.

Edit: saw you already knew on the next page :D

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

hehe...ehh there are no spoilers in your spoiler:P I agree! Fantastic ending! And i cried too!

I might need to watch more anime movies instead of just series.

Note to self...If you ever become a CEO of a major company, my first act should be to demand anime commercials.....

Its not a spoiler, it can spoil you however it does not reveal the plot. confusing? take it this way:

"I watched an anime, the ending is sad." Then viewers will expect a sad ending and NOT CRY at all in the end when you are supposed to cry, its more about expectation and reaction.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Its not a spoiler, it can spoil you however it does not reveal the plot. confusing? take it this way:

"I watched an anime, the ending is sad." Then viewers will expect a sad ending and NOT CRY at all in the end when you are supposed to cry, its more about expectation and reaction.

Thats  nice of you to be so considerate:-)

I believe that was a spot made for the Japanese government to encourage High level university studies and crams.

Edit: saw you already knew on the next page :D

Im applying as we speak.....Im gonna meet the sweet girl with glasses and live happily ever after!

Dude

It's like a step above Hyouka in terms of production quality and Hyouka is already way up there.

dude not much can touch Makoto Shinkai