Heaven Society - Week 37 (Garden of Words)

vfAXr6z.png

This Weeks Anime!

Garden of Words

819XDfizEaL._SL_.jpg

Synopsis

Takao, who is training to become a shoemaker, skipped school and is sketching shoes in a Japanese-style garden. He meets a mysterious woman, Yukino, who is older than him. Then, without arranging the times, the two start to see each other again and again, but only on rainy days. They deepen their relationship and open up to each other. But the end of the rainy season soon approaches…

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Sorry your on your own this time! Buy the official copy!

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

Sorry for the lateness, I had a shitty day at work. Basically someone needs to be fired because I'm always doing his job and picking up for his mistakes.

Now lets all watch a eye candy movie shall we?

oyeoQtn.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

neat

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

i'm looking forward to see this

looks amazing

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Fun fact Garden of Words is based on real locations just like Hyouka!

...which ones are the anime?

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

...which ones are the anime?

The 2nd image below the first iteration. 

Their pictures lol, hard to tell right? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wait, this is only a 1 ep thing?

Eh, whatever, I like eyecandy :P

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Fun fact Garden of Words is based on real locations just like Hyouka!

That is some impressive recreations. Wow.

Blarg

Whoa, those pictures are really pretty. I'll have to give this a watch when I get back from work tomorrow. 

Wait, this is only a 1 ep thing?

Eh, whatever, I like eyecandy :P

Blyat! It's a movie!

Plot twist! Everyone dies at the end! :D

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

That moment when you can't figure out which one is the real life picture.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

That moment when you can't figure out which one is the real life picture.

The 2nd picture is the real one. Dat art quality...

you clearly watched the wrong movie lol

;)

I've actually never seen a movie/anime/TV show where everyone dies at the end. Some people? Loads. A lot of people? You betcha. Most people? Definitely. Everyone but the mc? A few. Absolutely everyone? Not a single one. Its weird.

Don't go and recommend any now, it'll ruin the surprise :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Its a masterpiece visually..Best i've ever seen. And the story is really good. Highly recommend...

Do yourself a favor, and watch it in 1080p

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Watched the first few minutes.I found I really didn't like it in any perspective at all.I was trying to be optimistic as I can...

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Watched the first few minutes.I found I really didn't like it in any perspective at all.I was trying to be optimistic as I can...

Based on what you said in the poll thread I'm not all that surprised that you wouldn't like it.

Why do peoples whant to do garden of the worlds?Don't people like more deaths action bloody?C'mon choose appleseed people.

Drama and romance... Not the genre I enjoy the most...

Looks great though from what I'm seeing.

Will see if I get the time.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro