A fun game that would entertain me for hours

creativename

Anything works. Sandbox, fps, simulators, rpgs. I'm a solo player, don't have much friends that can buy games. I just want to be entertained for a while.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Anything works. Sandbox, fps, simulators, rpgs. I'm a solo player, don't have much friends that can buy games. I just want to be entertained for a while.

RBR, my first game and I still play it :D

Gmod or Skyrim (Minecraft would work too.. )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Space Engineers (kinda), you could also get Medieval Engineers when that is more developed.  

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Or what @Minibois said and get Garry's mod. You friends could afford that. In a sale it drops down to about £1 ($1.50)

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Do you lik 4x games?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Evolve (Very entertaining) for a few hours of course.

Groomlake Authority

counter strike global offensive 

chivalry medieval warfare

Do you lik 4x games?

What are 4x games?

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Or what @Minibois said and get Garry's mod. You friends could afford that. In a sale it drops down to about £1 ($1.50)

It drops down to 2.50 euros here :P

75% is the highest I have seen

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

counter strike global offensive

I have that, been playing for about 6 months now. Got to supreme and I must say, game is still pretty hard and not very fun playing alone.

It drops down to 2.50 euros here :P

75% is the highest I have seen

Such a good price for a decent game  :lol:

Minecraft singleplayer, seriously.

What are 4x games?

Games like Sins of a Solar Empire or Endless Space, most are turn based but if you don't like turn based games and want en empire building domination style game then Stardrive is a good one. I've put loads of time into it and I really like it. http://store.steampowered.com/app/220660/

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

10/10 if you don't mind playing with randoms, play PAYDAY 2

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I'm able to lose embarrassing amounts of time in Endless Space, Endless Legend, Civilization V + Brave New World (those three are considered 4X games, FYI), and Terraria. If you're a SimCity fan, Cities: Skylines is out next week and so far looks promising. Turn-based strategy and management sims are great ways to soak up hours if that's what you're after. Edit: Oh god, how could I leave out Anno 2070?

There's also Homeworld Remastered, but as more of an RTS I'm not sure how much of a time sink that one is. Looks like it might be.

Some sandbox-like games can take hours of your life, like Prison Architect, Cities Skylines etc.

And ofcourse the usual Skyrim, Civ V, GMod

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Games like Sins of a Solar Empire or Endless Space, most are turn based but if you don't like turn based games and want en empire building domination style game then Stardrive is a good one. I've put loads of time into it and I really like it. http://store.steampowered.com/app/220660/

Sins of a Solar Empire and Endless Space are what Stardock Interactive is calling "RT4X" which is a combination of the the RTS and 4X Genre.

A perfect example of a 4X game would be Civilization 5.

Kerbal Space Program

Prison Architect

Skyrim

Crusader Kings 2

CiV 5

Euro Truck Simulator

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

I got torchlight 2 yesterday (its on sale btw) already have 16hours clocked on it!

Also you can mod it 

Let's agree to disagree

Guild wars 2 has a 75% discount until march 8. Digital edition is only $10.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll