Favorite Mice?

So what are ya'll's favorite mice you use/have used? 

Personally, I love my G502 Proteus Core, perfect amount of buttons and awesome dpi adjustability.

I'm more for the no frills mice. Minimal buttons, great sensor. Zowie mice are nice. Hopefully I'll get my Mionix Avior 7000 at the end of the month.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

RAT 9! loved it since the moment I saw a review of it, I bought it a few moments later!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I really like steelseries mices. Got myself a Rival, and it's really great.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Loving my Logitech G402. A little narrow, but perfect in every other way. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I really like steelseries mices. Got myself a Rival, and it's really great.

Yeah that's also a good mouse! I got a chance to hold on at at the store today. Dunno why some reviewers says it feels hollow and has crappy rubber grips on the side. Felt like a solid mouse to me, might be way too big for some though.

I have 22 cm hand (from base of palm to top of middle finger) and I can almost palmgrip it. :P

Loigitech G602. Best mouse I've personally ever had.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I use a Thermaltake Theron mouse which I like alot.

thermaltake-theron-gaming-usb-white-mous

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Shogun Bros Ballista MK1 very happy with it

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

can't believe no ones said Razer Deathadder.. 

Gone through lots of different mice, but at its price point i find it amazing. simple and feels great. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Razer Naga. I play a lot of MMOs so the side buttons help a lot. I bought my current one back in 2012 and it's still going strong. 

My 2 current ones. A razer abyssus and some Andersson deal I picked up at a local electronics store. Both are comfortable to use and work as intended

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yeah that's also a good mouse! I got a chance to hold on at at the store today. Dunno why some reviewers says it feels hollow and has crappy rubber grips on the side. Felt like a solid mouse to me, might be way too big for some though.

I have 22 cm hand (from base of palm to top of middle finger) and I can almost palmgrip it. :P

Hollow ? The mice is heavy; at least heavier than the good old Sensei. The grip is solid imo. I play every day, and I just got the marks of my fingers on the grip, but it still does its job.

But yes, it doesn't fit all hands heh.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Well, technically that statement is correct. :P

I'm sorry I don't get it, my english comprehension isn't perfect yet =D

Well, technically that statement is correct. :P

As for the Topic, i am torn between G303 and DA Chroma.

Haha, yeah they're all hollow. Luckily the well built ones don't feel hollow.

I'd venture to say that the DA Chroma has way better ergonomics, so I'd say that one.

The one I use. The G402 :3

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I'd venture to say that the DA Chroma has way better ergonomics, so I'd say that one.

Thats the problem, im more nimble with the G303 because of the (non existing) ergonomics but experience some fatigue after 3 Hours, and everything else is worse on the Deathadder(clicks, etc.), my Trackaim is a bit worse with the G303 but my flicks are better. Guess its time for some sponsorship to take that agony of choice away from me.

I have the M.M.O. Rat 9 and I love it. The colors aren't too important but the customization is crazy. I have been using it for over 2 years and there has yet to be any problem!