Favorite Mice?

My favorite mouse I've ever owned is the one I just got today, The Roccat Kone Pure Military Edition.

It fits my hand perfectly, the sensor and software are amazing, the glowing Roccat logo on it is pretty, the buttons are almost perfect, the scroll wheel is great, and the braided cable is nice as well.

It's the only mouse I've owned above $20, I've only been using cheap mice my entire life, to have something new like this is just amazing.

post-188168-0-35825300-1425614663.jpg

The two mice I've used for the longest are the G9x and the Razer Naga 2012 and 2014 edition.  I've been branching back into more simple mice recently and gave the G502 a go for a while.  While it was a great mouse it was a little too large and heavy for my small hands.  I picked up the G302 on a whim and found that I really liked it.  It's light and fits my small hands really well, however a month later they released the G303 which fixes some of the gripes I had with the G302, grrr.  I guess I'll be getting the G303 once it's released and hopefully that will be it for a while.  Hopefully.... lol

Probably my Zowie EC1, although I love my G500s but the issue I have with it is having constant sweaty hands :(

Thats the problem, im more nimble with the G303 because of the (non existing) ergonomics but experience some fatigue after 3 Hours, and everything else is worse on the Deathadder(clicks, etc.), my Trackaim is a bit worse with the G303 but my flicks are better. Guess its time for some sponsorship to take that agony of choice away from me.

Have you considered Zowie mice like the FK1 / EC1-A version or their smaller versions?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Can't decide on the M45/M65 or the G602. Both are great with the M45 looking the best.

G602 if you need wireless. Otherwise it's a no brainer. M45 because optical sensor and you already think it looks the best.

My favorite mouse I've ever owned is the one I just got today, The Roccat Kone Pure Military Edition.

It fits my hand perfectly, the sensor and software are amazing, the glowing Roccat logo on it is pretty, the buttons are almost perfect, the scroll wheel is great, and the braided cable is nice as well.

It's the only mouse I've owned above $20, I've only been using cheap mice my entire life, to have something new like this is just amazing.

Great mouse, the sensor it has is indeed great. Which color did you get? :)

Have you considered Zowie mice like the FK1 / EC1-A version or their smaller versions?

Only if they would pay me, i dont like to support companies who only do changes if something goes EOL, goes cheap routes and markets them as something special. EC is basically watered down DA 3G/3.5G, designed by the same company as well.

Great mouse, the sensor it has is indeed great. Which color did you get? :)

I got the naval storm and I made the LED purple.

corsair m65

+1, its build quality is unparralelled by all but a few, and its simple yet effective design works perfectly.

+1, its build quality is unparralelled by all but a few, and its simple yet effective design works perfectly.

Ignoring the part where it uses a laser sensor that's known to have non-linear positive acceleration right?

Corsairs build quality only seems better because they use a big retarded aluminum base plate so you can have carpal tunnel with your awful sensor

Ignoring the part where it uses a laser sensor that's known to have non-linear positive acceleration right?

idk, my sensor seems to track without a pixel of acceleration.  I've heard alot of complaints though about that.  I have tested the acceleration by putting a textbook on one side of the mouse and moving it slow one way, then fast back slamming into the textbook and it is literally on the same exact pixel. 

I'm liking my Logitech G700s, but the battery usage could be better.

Meh, can't miss what I never tried. Gotta move with the times.