Fixing broken front panel connector?

jamesisninja

So earlier this year, I kinda broke a front panel header (ripped the wire out of the terminal) and I was wondering if I could just strip the wire a little, and put on a new terminal and it'd be good to go? anyone know a place to get front panel header terminals cheap? Im in no rush. 

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

So earlier this year, I kinda broke a front panel header (ripped the wire out of the terminal) and I was wondering if I could just strip the wire a little, and put on a new terminal and it'd be good to go? anyone know a place to get front panel header terminals cheap? Im in no rush. 

You may be able to get a complete replacement front panel from NZXT. I'd try that route first.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

You may be able to get a complete replacement front panel from NZXT. I'd try that route first.

Its not my case unfortunately :P Well, it's mine, but not my H440, its a FD Arc Midi

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |